Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Those ps4s are selling for $1200?

More than $1200. I was fortunate enough to buy 2 and sold 1 for $1800. Most legit eBay sales are ending in the $1500+ range at the moment.

Last edited:
There were only like 12,000 made or something for playstations 20th anniversary. They've gone for more, but yeah 4 digits at least. I'll just take a normal ps4 lol.

Most I've seen (that was a legit sale) was $7600. Deadbeat listings ended @ $15000 - $20000.

US resale average, $1200 - $1500. UK average, $1900.

More than $1200. I was fortunate enough to buy 2 and sold 1 for $1800. Most legit eBay sales are ending in the $1500+ range at the moment.
wow that's crazy, I heard about them but did not know they were going for so much.

play stations going for over $1000? What the hell is going on?
makes the fragment flip look small in comparison :lol:

wow that's crazy, I heard about them but did not know they were going for so much.
makes the fragment flip look small in comparison
laugh.gif
lol reminds me of when the ps3 first came out lol

I guess fakes out there getting remastered and doing it better than JB. :lol:

Easiest way to tell a shoe is fake is when you just wear em. It's like there is nothing but cardboard in the midsole and the whole shoe bends with a simple bend of your wrists. But that's obviously something you can only check in hand.

No. For US release, Sony did preorder. I believe with UK release, it was a raffle/game of some sort.
UK got the shaft to a certain extent. :lol: One pop up shop received 94 units and sold them for £19.94. Then it was that other 10 - 20 for the rest of Europe to win in a competition, right?

Canada, preorder link like us in the US. Japan, raffle for a chance to purchase. Hong Kong, unsure but they received units.

makes the fragment flip look small in comparison :lol:
Nah, maybe slightly? Profit return on Fragments is larger with the retail on the 20th anniv. PS4 being $500.

PS4s hit their profitable peak when online preorders sold out and people were selling screenshots of their conformation e-mails (a la NDC reseller style). Now with all units shipped and gone, it dipped in aftermarket value.

Only time will tell what DS PS4s will look like way later.

Stay woke. You can tell this pair is definitely not the same leather as any of the previous ones posted. 2013-esque

Last edited:
Was fortunate enough to get one. Going to sit on it for awhile. Is that what you're planning with your second one?

tax season about to start

everyone about to cop frags with that refund

gunna look real baller on NT next few weeks lol
Arent most taxes done AFTER NBA All-Star Weekend? Most companies dont even mail out the W2s until end of January.

Someone offered me $400 for mine :lol: no thx jeff
They keep lowballing in Chicago fb groups. Like bruh are you guys even trying :lol:

Stay woke. You can tell this pair is definitely not the same leather as any of the previous ones posted. 2013-esque

View media item 1335982

View media item 1335983

It aint even the same shape. Looks more like SBs than Jordan 1s

Last edited:
I guess fakes out there getting remastered and doing it better than JB. :lol:

Easiest way to tell a shoe is fake is when you just wear em. It's like there is nothing but cardboard in the midsole and the whole shoe bends with a simple bend of your wrists. But that's obviously something you can only check in hand.
We talkim bout 1s here. The least comfortable (sole wise) out of any J's so even legit pairs feel like nothin is there

Last edited:
We talkim bout 1s here. The least comfortable (sole wise) out of any J's so even legit pairs feel like nothin is there

Trust me on this one. There is a difference. Unless you have tried on a fake pair like me, then sure you have credibility to say that

Absolutely agree. Experienced this. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom