Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

After comparing my frags to my other ones and I got these on release date these are next none my best ones. How are the shattered leather.

Can I get a legit check on these, pretty sure they're good just want to be sure, thanks in advance!
the left shoe's toe holes are crooked af. Look at where the center bottom dot is compared to the right shoe. Also the left shoe's inside black piece that has the bottom 3 lace holes is sewn further down than the outer one making it crooked. Not saying theyre fake but I know Id be trying to unload those too if I were the seller.

Last edited:
Dumb question but what makes these a collab? I feel like this color has been released before...
What do you mean you feel like?  Either you know or you don't.  If you've done your homework or have enough knowledge on 1s, you would know that this colorway never dropped.  

Not trying to sound like an @ss but given your relatively new member status, let this one slide!  

What do you mean you feel like?  Either you know or you don't.  If you've done your homework or have enough knowledge on 1s, you would know that this colorway never dropped.  

Not trying to sound like an @ss but given your relatively new member status, let this one slide!  
I just haven't kept up with shoes recently so im playing catch up.

Back
Top Bottom