Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

My opinion, the two supremes would have been enough. I get it that you paid retail for all those shoes, but remember that guy on the other end maybe paid 180.00 for his shoes.
I concur, I said the same thing in the OG 1 thread.

I know this is a LONG shot but does anyone have or know of anyone who has a pair of Friends and Family Fragment 1 for sale? Even a more long shot is I want a pair in size 8 
indifferent.gif

I've got plenty to trade, Nike & Adidas Yeezys, Fragment 1's, Banned 1, Royal 1's etc or cash. 
happy.gif

I know this is a LONG shot but does anyone have or know of anyone who has a pair of Friends and Family Fragment 1 for sale? Even a more long shot is I want a pair in size 8 
indifferent.gif

I've got plenty to trade, Nike & Adidas Yeezys, Fragment 1's, Banned 1, Royal 1's etc or cash. 
happy.gif
I wouldn't even risk it to be honest. Might be a lot harder to tell if they're even legit with little to no references.

just copped a ds 11.5 for a decent price.. 1k. I am in the 4 pair club.. CHYEUH! I see a lot of sz 11 pop up and smaller sizes pulling quite a bit.

just copped a ds 11.5 for a decent price.. 1k. I am in the 4 pair club.. CHYEUH! I see a lot of sz 11 pop up and smaller sizes pulling quite a bit.
:wow: going beast mode on copping Frags

I'm definitely gonna have to go for a second pair before you buy them all to have as back up once I'm done wearing mine into the ground

Last edited:
mcal93 mcal93 All looks good. Post pics of the insoles and outsoles just to fully confirm, but all checks out fine from the pics above.

Back
Top Bottom