Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Finally bit the bullet on these, 11.5 $1,400 from FC. I sold a lot of my collection to focus on 1's. Got the itchy trigger finger last night...

Gotta wait the ridiculously long period for FC to send them now
Congrats on getting your pair
pimp.gif

I bought one of my pairs from FC and got them in a few days after ordering them.
Congrats on the pair man.  $1400 from FC I'd pull the trigger.  Too bad their sz 10 is looking for $1800... ugh

Last edited:
I would just take the risk considering its eBay. $700 based on bids, 100% feedback, pics look good. I have a euro pair with identical tags and all.

I would just take the risk considering its eBay. $700 based on bids, 100% feedback, pics look good. I have a euro pair with identical tags and all.
This is my thinking as well. If I get them posted in the LC forum here and they're found out to be fakes then I can get my money back. The auction states that they're 100% authentic so I'm going to get them sent in and post pictures.

I would hold off , big RED FLAG when seller states what you see is what you get etc , I wouldn't waste my time w/that pair , ur $700 could be tied up for 10'days and u might want to use it to grab a diff pair , just my 2 cents , tell him to send you TAGGED pics w/date before dropping $700 on a '"chance"
Get tagged pics first , ask where he got the pair etc & why is he willing to let em go for $700

Last edited:
I second that advice. I'd just be too scared of my money being held up for so long and a month long wrangle with PP, sending them back etc - it may be a $20 experiment too as you'll need to cover return shipping

On the other hand if it all checks out, what a good price...

I would hold off , big RED FLAG when seller states what you see is what you get etc , I wouldn't waste my time w/that pair , ur $700 could be tied up for 10'days and u might want to use it to grab a diff pair , just my 2 cents , tell him to send you TAGGED pics w/date before dropping $700 on a '"chance"
Get tagged pics first , ask where he got the pair etc & why is he willing to let em go for $700

I second that advice. I'd just be too scared of my money being held up for so long and a month long wrangle with PP, sending them back etc - it may be a $20 experiment too as you'll need to cover return shipping

On the other hand if it all checks out, what a good price...
I went ahead and paid. He almost immediately refunded my payment. He said that I took too long to pay. I won the auction Saturday evening at about 7:15 pm est. I paid at about 5:30 pm est today.

He either has a fake pair or realizes that he's a bonehead for letting them auction off for $700.

Either way, it's bad business.

On top of that he was a real ****** ********* ***** **** ****** ******** about the whole situation, so **** him. 

Oh well, my search continues.

Thanks to everyone who helped out. Reps were given.

nthat.gif

I went ahead and paid. He almost immediately refunded my payment. He said that I took too long to pay. I won the auction Saturday evening at about 7:15 pm est. I paid at about 5:30 pm est today.

He either has a fake pair or realizes that he's a bonehead for letting them auction off for $700.

Either way, it's bad business.

On top of that he was a real ****** ********* ***** **** ****** ******** about the whole situation, so **** him. 

Oh well, my search continues.

Thanks to everyone who helped out. Reps were given.

:nthat:  

Just leave negative feedback on his page. No biggie

@Air Brock 5  Yeah, I wouldn't be too upset. It seems like a scam. Same thing happened to me on a pair of Yeezy 2 red october recently. Won auction (it was fair market too), paid seller only to get a refund followed up with a message from him to text him for another form of payment. 

Keep on searching fam, they're definitely worth it. Especially with the retail price of new releases, I'd give up 10 pairs of cement 4 for a pair of Frags :smile: but that's just me 

I posted this in the 1's thread, but got my pair from FC yesterday
nthat.gif

I think one was laced tighter than the other given the shapes of the toe boxes were slightly different. The rearmost perforations on the toe box is also very close to the lower eyelet piece

Overall reasonably happy enough, but not a patch on the value I got for $900 delivered worn 1x Banneds recently

I posted this in the 1's thread, but got my pair from FC yesterday
nthat.gif

I think one was laced tighter than the other given the shapes of the toe boxes were slightly different. The rearmost perforations on the toe box is also very close to the lower eyelet piece

Overall reasonably happy enough, but not a patch on the value I got for $900 delivered worn 1x Banneds recently
Congrats on the pickup.  Very jealous!  Enjoy the shoes man.

On a side note, given how many fakes are floating out there, do you guys feel 100% confident the pair you're receiving from FC is in fact legit?  Considering how some of the fakes are so clean and can pass as authentic, and thorough and knowledgeable the guys at FC are scanning them before taking into inventory.

I guess that's what I was kinda hinting at. I can post up better pics for a LC but is it worth doing to a FC pair?

Back
Top Bottom