Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I've been a hawk on size 12's, anytime I find a deal on a sz 12, I try to scoop em up , sz 12 recently just went up to $1800 on FC, most I paid out of my 5 pair was $1200 a couple months ago from Jsfordays.com , I sold a pair of royals & Breds sz 12 to solesupremacy about a year ago for $1200, $700(royals) $500(Breds) what I like about them is they send the $ via PayPal as gift/friends fam to you get all the $, big fan of solesupremacy

My Frags came in from EZSneakers12.  I'm certain their legit, but going to a sneaker consignment shop this weekend to get them looked at anyways.

what do you guys use to clean the leather on the fragments don't want to **** up the leather or fade the color

Well my fellow Frag 1 brothers, it was about time I join the clan and unveil my pair.  So glad to have finally locked down a pair and throw these onto my feet soon.  

Last edited:
@sonicjai ConFRAGulations fam
pimp.gif
Appreciate it!  Been way too long trying to source down a pair without resorting to FC prices.  Can't wait to rock these on feet

I've literally been telling myself since these released that I'm going to skip them because I will only be collecting OG colorways. Then I'll change my mind and decide I want them then decide if I'm gonna dump a grand plus on 1's, it's gonna be Blk/Gold Patent Leather's. Then I come in this thread and say screw those Blk/Gold 1's, I need Frags lol...

I've literally been telling myself since these released that I'm going to skip them because I will only be collecting OG colorways. Then I'll change my mind and decide I want them then decide if I'm gonna dump a grand plus on 1's, it's gonna be Blk/Gold Patent Leather's. Then I come in this thread and say screw those Blk/Gold 1's, I need Frags lol...
LOL... we have all been singing the same tune my friend.  We somehow always manage to come back here.  

Just do it!

Blk/golds go for $1K? :nerd:

Blk/golds go for $1K?
nerd.gif
I said "a grand plus" as in $1,000+. I know someone who has my size 12 for like $1,500. It's doable but I always hesitate before pulling the trigger.

***EDIT*** Just went to go look at pics again. I definitely need Blk/Gold's before Frag's now lol.

Last edited:

I said "a grand plus" as in $1,000+. I know someone who has my size 12 for like $1,500. It's doable but I always hesitate before pulling the trigger.

***EDIT*** Just went to go look at pics again. I definitely need Blk/Gold's before Frag's now lol.
These look great!  But my heart is still with frags lol

Back
Top Bottom