Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Lets hope that some of them were b grades and end up for a decent price on ebay

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

haha now everybody is at Marshalls. AS IF those were still sitting, comeon guys. A few pairs popped up and some people got lucky but the story went viral days ago, there is zero chance of a pair still sitting somewhere.

Rumor has it Frags will be restocked during allstar weekend in NOLA along with Ovos and all the 350 v2 yeezy per footlocker manager at Lakeside Mall

Why would a manager at garbage lakeside know about something happening 1000 miles away?

Not saying it's not true but lakeside of all places would release that info is funny to me :lol:

Why would a manager at garbage lakeside know about something happening 1000 miles away?

Not saying it's not true but lakeside of all places would release that info is funny to me :lol:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Its Lakeside in Metairie,LA (On Veterans). House of Hoops on Canal St, Footlocker at Lakeside, and House of Hoops Oakwood (Westbank) will be the spots during All Star weekend in NOLA. I think he lying because Canal Street will have all the exclusive heat because its downtown near the arena. But Lakeside is the biggest mall in NOLA so you never know. Probably only have like 5 pairs anyway.

Its Lakeside in Metairie,LA (On Veterans). House of Hoops on Canal St, Footlocker at Lakeside, and House of Hoops Oakwood (Westbank) will be the spots during All Star weekend in NOLA. I think he lying because Canal Street will have all the exclusive heat because its downtown near the arena. But Lakeside is the biggest mall in NOLA so you never know. Probably only have like 5 pairs anyway.

the allocation for asg is crazy

they usually have small side events in lil pockets of the city and that's where you'll find the shoes

I had 5 pairs of retro 88s easily cause of this

I actually may drive to the no especially if they do drop frags

Damnn, the hate on lakeside

still haven't worn my pair yet and honestly don't know when or even if i will. i like them alot. still gotta shout out retro707 retro707 for the hook up. at the time i thought $875 was a ridiculous price for these, but needless to say i'm glad i did. i gave him a hard time about the price too and he stayed cool. wish i woulda been smart enough to buy his tan and blink Y1s during that same time. i was a damn fool!

Oh man! those tans, blinks.. steals as usual lol. You gotta rock your Frags.

I had like 8 pairs at one point.. sold 4 pairs to homies and the rest staying with me. Love them, def my favorite 1.

the allocation for asg is crazy

they usually have small side events in lil pockets of the city and that's where you'll find the shoes

I had 5 pairs of retro 88s easily cause of this

I actually may drive to the no especially if they do drop frags

This. What they did for Houston that year was crazy, caught royals w/ ease cuz everyone was going for 88s (had like 5 of those too) and those trash area 72 posites. But I wouldn't be surprised if frags did happen for asg because I think they dropped every Jordan that mattered that year when it was here

Turned my girls Ying Yang 1s into "custom" frags

Resellers can keep their bulls!t prices they asking for these
That is one clean job tho!  Mad props for that.
Oh man! those tans, blinks.. steals as usual lol. You gotta rock your Frags.

I had like 8 pairs at one point.. sold 4 pairs to homies and the rest staying with me. Love them, def my favorite 1.
8 pairs?!  Lol.. I wish I had more than 1 pair.  

Back
Top Bottom