Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I think a year or two back someone got a pair of retro ones missing the stitch

I can't comment on frags since I don't own them or look at them enough since Can't own them :lol: so yea it can be a flaw BUT I can't comment on the legitimacy of the shoe itself but one or two members came out and said fake so either way I still think the buyer should go to social media as edshoecator is suggesting because outside of the few in this thread, no one knows about it and we seen it first hand.

No fake stories like some from before with goat and StockX

But hey if he doesn't wanna let people know what StockX sent him, that's on him then

I got a pair of 2016 Breds from Nike with a missing stitch. The breds were mass produced so I except qc issues like a missing stitch, but the frags were so limited I except the qc to be a lot better. View media item 2453776

lol must be the dude who had those frags with the missing stitching... saw a legit pair when these first came out with that same missing part
Seems like a lot of people missed it and most said it was authentic from jump.
the initial pics didn't show the flaw. i was the 1st to comment on them and i said they look legit. then he started posting more pics and that's when i pointed out that the 7 was missing and the swoosh was tumbled.
:nerd:

Last edited:
They offered a 25 discount on this order or refund if I return them.

Choose to return them because the lack of a whole stitch is too much for me, even if it's legit.

Pretty pleased with how they handle this though, despite what I received.

$25 off or a refund??? They should have offered you an exchange with them paying whatever the difference is to the other seller.
Sorry this happened to you OP. What did you decide to?
Missing stitch is automatic b grade these should have gone straight to outlets let alone the trash at the factory.

$25 off or a refund??? They should have offered you an exchange with them paying whatever the difference is to the other seller.
Missing stitch is automatic b grade these should have gone straight to outlets let alone the trash at the factory.
tumbled swoosh though? I've never seen a legit pair with a tumbled swoosh

Yeah, I opt for a refund.

Kinda disappointed at not having a Frags now but at the moment would rather play safe and send it back first.

@charleslin  glad you opted for a refund.  especially paying resell and getting that quality, hell no man . That's why I never jumped on saying these looked legit like others earlier in the thread but also fair that you didn't post the other shoe which was a huge tell.

Either way, what size was that?  Nobody here is gonna buy it on StockX knowing that is the shoe that will be coming to them lol

I'm pretty sure the black fragment stamp is really the only difference... Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Friend of mine needs help to double check on this pair, any helps appreciated!

aj1.jpg
aj2.jpg
aj3.jpg
aj4.jpg
aj5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom