Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

chaovi chaovi

I think they're legit. They might be worn or tried on. Not sure. Unlacing them doesn't make them fakes. I'm not sure about this see through box tag but the circled R that is just outside of the photo posted should settle that and the font looks correct. The height, stitching, frag logo on the heel, frag logo on the insole, size tag all look correct to me.

I'm here for the education so I'm hoping others will chime in.

chaovi chaovi

I think they're legit. They might be worn or tried on. Not sure. Unlacing them doesn't make them fakes. I'm not sure about this see through box tag but the circled R that is just outside of the photo posted should settle that and the font looks correct. The height, stitching, frag logo on the heel, frag logo on the insole, size tag all look correct to me.

I agree with this they just don’t look DS to me. Then the whole $1600 comes into question

chaovi chaovi

Thanks for this. I'm waiting on a response from him regarding the lace bag and lacing. I'll try talking him down on price as well, the main concern was if they're legit or not. Ill keep this thread updated.

67562488-0A92-4CB8-83D2-83F51D139EC5.jpeg
Decided to make custom fakes today.

May be my hot-take but I’m not more impressed with my Frags overall feel than the UNCs. All panels including the Swoosh are great.

I like the feel of the panels that aren’t black on the SBB. The black portion is the same garbage used on the blk/red, royals etc

Ok so I’ve been stacking for a pair of Frags...

Getting ready to buy a pair and I’m just wanting to double check the sizing...I’m TTS in my in my 2012-‘13 pairs but everything so nice the SBB’s I’ve been sizing down...Stay TTS on the Frags or size down?

Ok so I’ve been stacking for a pair of Frags...

Getting ready to buy a pair and I’m just wanting to double check the sizing...I’m TTS in my in my 2012-‘13 pairs but everything so nice the SBB’s I’ve been sizing down...Stay TTS on the Frags or size down?

If you fit the SBB, get the same size.

Would like to hear y'all thoughts/opinions on this. Would you rate the top 3 Jordan 1's with best quality as 1st) Banned 1's (2011 version) > 2nd) Fragment 1's and 3rd) SBB's 1.0? I only own SBB's can't judge the other 2 but I'm saving up and looking for a good deal on a DS pair of either one. Right now I'm leaning towards the 2011 Banned 1's because of the history behind them and being a OG color.

Would like to hear y'all thoughts/opinions on this. Would you rate the top 3 Jordan 1's with best quality as 1st) Banned 1's (2011 version) > 2nd) Fragment 1's and 3rd) SBB's 1.0? I only own SBB's can't judge the other 2 but I'm saving up and looking for a good deal on a DS pair of either one. Right now I'm leaning towards the 2011 Banned 1's because of the history behind them and being a OG color.
Out of all those, I only don't have the 2011 banned. But, I think others have said they have the best "quality". I would rate frags and sbb in that order.

To those that got pairs from NDC, did the packing slip have a return label sticker attached like recent releases? I'm looking to purchase from a private seller and he sent a picture of the receipt as below (might as well attach photos of the shoe too). Thanks in advance for any help!

fragreceiptndc.jpg
frag1.jpg
frag2.jpg
frag3.jpg
frag4.jpg
frag5.jpg
frag6.jpg
frag7.jpg

Attachments

• fragreceiptndc.jpg
    fragreceiptndc.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 8
  • frag1.jpg
    frag1.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 9
To those that got pairs from NDC, did the packing slip have a return label sticker attached like recent releases? I'm looking to purchase from a private seller and he sent a picture of the receipt as below (might as well attach photos of the shoe too). Thanks in advance for any help!

fragreceiptndc.jpg
frag1.jpg
frag2.jpg
frag3.jpg
frag4.jpg
frag5.jpg
frag6.jpg
frag7.jpg

I may be overthinking it but I have a frag. I have that receipt too. But the back of the shoe seems it’s too straight all the way. I thought 1s have that bowl curve up top on the back

Not so much when laced up. I think they look pretty good. Get a pic of the lace bag

Back
Top Bottom