Freaking pathetic.

also.

you all should practice what you preach.

if you don't like what zodogg does, then you should refrain from doing the same thing.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
STL RAMS

just compare the comments in this thread to the ones from the other thread. we were actually talking about the upcoming game.

this post was going all different directions. it would all be solved if a mod just edited the thread title. with something like Lakers @ Suns, because last time I checked 'Fakers' wasn't an NBA team.

Quote:
just compare the comments in this thread to the ones from the other thread. we were actually talking about the upcoming game.

this post was going all different directions. it would all be solved if a mod just edited the thread title. with something like Lakers @ Suns, because last I heard 'Fakers' wasn't an NBA team.
|I
tired.gif
youI might be able to leave it be but who's to say that someone else won't wake up later today, see this post, and continue on with the negative foundation that was set in the thread title and even the initial post?

I'm not a Mod or anything, apparently, but I will say that allowing this to continue evokes nothing but negativity. The situation could've been easily prevented by a simple thread title change.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

Seriously I dont get why NT MODS continue to give this LOSER ZODOG multiple accounts here on NT when he has a history of being banned from NT and is nothing but a toxic negative person.

Seriously NT MODS:

DO_THE_RIGHT_THING.jpg

IP Ban & dont continue to approve any future NT accounts for this LOSER!
"Kobe is in a no win situation, he's in hoops purgatory."- Scoop Jackson

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM LAKERS
1949-1950-1952-1953-1954-1972-1980-1982-1985-1987-1988-2000-2001-2002
KOBE BRYANT<>24-7<>LAMAR ODOM
...Pursuing M y Happyness​

Quote:
IP Ban & dont continue to approve any future NT accounts for this LOSER!

agreed.

he obviously strikes a nerve with many here, but only bc NT mods have let him back on after banishment. And now you let him teeter on the fence of trolldome with this "game post". But hey, he's shown, as time has gone by, that he can't help but to exhibit signs of one.

www.dyyhardsvault.com Authentic Shoes/Caps/Jerseys/Shirts here.

Blog for new items/personal blog.

Quote:
flamingshortsfi1.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Why are people saying locking this and making a big deal. Zo does it all the time. Nothing different is going to happen now. Get used to it.
The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

In all honesty...

I just want to see a good game!

With that said and done, GO LAKERS!!!
TEAM LAKERS
It hurts to see such a proud franchise be reactive, not proactive.​

it's funny cause a simple title change would solve all this crap.

it's like this dude gets a pass or something.

When will Lamar come back?

We're going to get abused tonight, we really need Lamar back. Also did Radman play against the Rockets?
TEAM LAKERS

Quote:
Also did Radman play against the Rockets?
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

I'm with goukiteg on this one.

Just discuss the game. It seems like he (Zo) is actually trying to do just that yet dudes are getting bent out of shape over a THREAD TITLE.

And it's not that the mods won't do anything... But if a member is actually following the rules, what would you all like them to do?

I mean, go back to page one and see just how this all started. Dudes came in here posting pics and coming with personal attacks RIGHT OUT THE GATE. :lol:
laugh.gif

Ya'll letting Zo get in your head on some Dennis Rodman tip. :smh:
smh.gif
Out

lmao. dudes are gonna get riled up anyway. just fix the damn title to resolve all this crap. simple.

Quote:
Do you want him to play? He's a Euro Brian Cook...a soft guy that stands there and takes bad jumpers and doesn't do anything else.

But if you have a choice between Rad and Cook? You would go with Cook?

I wish Cook would get traded to Phoenix.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
STL RAMS

Quote:
I'm with goukiteg on this one.

Just discuss the game. It seems like he (Zo) is actually trying to do just that yet dudes are getting bent out of shape over a THREAD TITLE.
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
FLOAT AROUND IN THE GREATEST OF PORSCHES,
FEEL LIKE A CHUCKWAGON CUZ I'M ON 12 HORSES​

laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
ed this thread. Anyways, Lakers lose another close one. 110 -107, Kobe with 56.
"I LUV IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER"

Quote:
I wish Cook would get traded to Phoenix.
laugh.gif
TEAM LAKERS
It hurts to see such a proud franchise be reactive, not proactive.​

Back
Top Bottom