Freaks and Geeks APPRECIATION

I was just re-watching the entire and forgot how great this show was. Such a solid cast and solid show. Damn time fly's and it's crazy to see where the cast is today. It was only one season, but one great season. I really hate it when they cancel great shows after their first season. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. 

freaks-and-geeks.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was just re-watching the entire and forgot how great this show was. Such a solid cast and solid show. Damn time fly's and it's crazy to see where the cast is today. It was only one season, but one great season. I really hate it when they cancel great shows after their first season. If you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. 

freaks-and-geeks.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've always wanted to watch this show in its entirety. Just thinking about catching clips of this show way back when gets me really nostalgic. I was so young when this show came out.

I've always wanted to watch this show in its entirety. Just thinking about catching clips of this show way back when gets me really nostalgic. I was so young when this show came out.

i remember watching this in freshman english class...they don't make sitcoms like they used to

appreciated

i remember watching this in freshman english class...they don't make sitcoms like they used to

appreciated

DLed the whole series. watched the first episode. ill come around to watching the rest. pretty solid from what i saw

DLed the whole series. watched the first episode. ill come around to watching the rest. pretty solid from what i saw

Originally Posted by bns1201

same, just got it last week myself after alot of positive word of mouth reviews

Originally Posted by bns1201

same, just got it last week myself after alot of positive word of mouth reviews

Back
Top Bottom