Freddie Gibbs sonning Wale, Jeezy, and Jim Jones

Where has being the best rapper gotten Gibbs at this point in his Career?

Lemme guess, its Jeezy's fault.........

its gotten him to my iphone where jeezy gets no burn

i aint Gibbs manager i cant control his business decisions but material wise he's been stellar thats all i care about you dudes can worry bout how many records dudes are selling and keeping waiting on them to cut you in on that

I support dudes music and he's better at making rap records than Jeezy is

But grand hustle actually pushed artist at one point... Dro, kuntry then u got bob, meek milly type dudes that already had a buzz

Jeezy pushed CTE hard at one point, around 07 when Cruel Summer dropped, it just didn't pop off. It's hard to sell underground rap artist that have no versatility.

Gibbs better than Jeezy? Jeezy wants no part of Gibbs? I've heard it all on NT :smh:

I've said this multiple times, Jeezy started CTE to put these no-name hood ****** on so they can get some buzz. The only person Jeezy went after that had a buzz already was Keef, other than that it's been underground hood dudes like Blood Raw, 211, Gibbs, Scrilla, Slick P, etc .. NOT Wale & Meek Millz.

Jeezy isn't running around talking about how great his label is and that he's the best "boss" in the industry. Jeezy doesn't even do too much promotion when it comes to his own projects so why did Gibbs think all of a sudden things were going to change? CTE is not MMG and it NEVER will be. CTE = Grand Hustle .. Jeezy & TIP on the same **** .. I ain't mad @ them.

Best comment in this thread by far "When he left CTE it was everything good it was a mutual decision now he has an album out and suddenly he has a problem with all of this?"

i dont know if you can hear or not but Jeezy isnt a good rapper

Freddie Gibbs is a way better rapper than Jeezy is

all the rest of that **** you said was pointless

I hear very well my dude but Gibbs isn't what you make him out to be. IF he was that good of a rapper and his material was stellar why weren't MAJOR labels lined up at his door after he left CTE? :nerd: MMG, YMCMB, G.O.O.D Music?? Where were they at when he jumped ship?

I like Gibbs, always did, but lets not act like he's this underground top flight MC that's just be managed poorly. After a while, that excuse gets lame. Gibbs made the WRONG decision simple as that, no need to be bitter about it. Take your career into your own hands and stop waiting on other dudes to cut you in on their record sales.

If you think what I said was pointless then I have to question your knowledge of the topic at hand.

Last edited:
freddie gibbs is one of the best rapper out right now

for that reason alone he will never get the shine he deserve

Lyrically speaking gibbs>>>jeezy but when im riding on a summer day imma grab that jeezy before the gibbs 10x outta 10. But cte is trash n always will be n he shouldve been smart enough not to align himself with them dudes n expect more. He couldve did a few tracks with jeezy n left it at that.

Lyrically speaking gibbs>>>jeezy but when im riding on a summer day imma grab that jeezy before the gibbs 10x outta 10. But cte is trash n always will be n he shouldve been smart enough not to align himself with them dudes n expect more. He couldve did a few tracks with jeezy n left it at that.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Jeezy is my guy but he's not the best person to turn too if you're trying to get your career up and running. Jeezy may open a door for you here and there but that's as far it's gonna go. Gibbs should've known that.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Jeezy is my guy but he's not the best person to turn too if you're trying to get your career up and running. Jeezy may open a door for you here and there but that's as far it's gonna go. Gibbs should've known that.

that's true he should have known that

jeeyz's not on fire anymore like it's 2005

jeeyz lucky he can still get spins on radio before he can do anything for someone else

but gibbs is still a beast

Last edited:

jeeyz's not on fire anymore like it 2005

jeeyz lucky he can still get spins on radio before he can do anything for someone else

LOL.  Some of you dudes man, only on NT.........only. 

I know right..

i hate R.I.P, but I cant go out and NOT hear that song at least twice. TM103 was his worst album & still went gold. He still shuts down my city everytime he comes.

As dope as I think Gibbs is. If i go and ask about him outside of the internet, most of my friends dont know who dude is........

Last edited:
he got lucky on his last album only because of the commercial tracks

How can you say he got Lucky in this day & age when nobodies selling records..... Those singles werent even that good.....still went gold...which was great considerng all the pushbacks,etc

All my ppls still check for Jeezy

Last edited:

jeeyz's not on fire anymore like it 2005

My dude, we live in the same area, you know damn well RIP, RIP (remix), Get Right, How it Feel, Pour it Up (remix), and 4 What are all over Hot97 & Power 105.1 right now ... those are pretty much mixtape tracks and not singles but they're still getting heavy radio spins. Jeezy can still go on tour and pretty much sell out where ever he goes. He may not be buzzin like 2005 but his fans know what the deal is. Right now he puttin in alot of work for those Detroit homies, Doughboyz Cashout, I'm not a huge fan of them but I hope it works out.

DJ Folk - Jeezy's A&R
lemme break all this down
u support an artist u give him looks...
dj drama's album
tm103
a bunch of mixtape features
jump on songs with him
take him tour
pay for a video that said artist wasnt feeling after seeing the final cut
get in the buildings play records to try to facilitate a deal
all this and u in transition of finding a new label situation with no staff while in transition
always remember theres 2 sides to story really their side the other side and then the combination of both side that really is the truth

man it was money invested into him...
he got shopped to all the majors the interest was lukewarm but i think that was more what happen at interscope
the thing is at cte behind the scenes young supports these artists ....they be wanting him to hold their hand and walk them thru....
me and gibbs have no problems....me and jeezy are always 100
why speak on it this close to your promo for your next project why wasnt this spoke on back in the top of the year

.... Just shut up & rap Gibbs, stop tryna be a new age Pac

Last edited:
I **** with his music but this ***** literally just called out Wale and think he should get pressed because he said he doesn't like Harold's
eyes.gif

Just picking up random beef for no problem because he wanna run his lip
Word . . . it's never that serious over chicken to beat someone up
laugh.gif

DJ Folk - Jeezy's A&R
lemme break all this down
u support an artist u give him looks...
dj drama's album
tm103
a bunch of mixtape features
jump on songs with him
take him tour
pay for a video that said artist wasnt feeling after seeing the final cut
get in the buildings play records to try to facilitate a deal
all this and u in transition of finding a new label situation with no staff while in transition
always remember theres 2 sides to story really their side the other side and then the combination of both side that really is the truth

man it was money invested into him...
he got shopped to all the majors the interest was lukewarm but i think that was more what happen at interscope
the thing is at cte behind the scenes young supports these artists ....they be wanting him to hold their hand and walk them thru....
me and gibbs have no problems....me and jeezy are always 100
why speak on it this close to your promo for your next project why wasnt this spoke on back in the top of the year

.... Just shut & & rap Gibbs, stop tryna be a new age Pac

QFT!

My dude, we live in the same area, you know damn well RIP, RIP (remix), Get Right, How it Feel, Pour it Up (remix), and 4 What are all over Hot97 & Power 105.1 right now ... those are pretty much mixtape tracks and not singles but they're still getting heavy radio spins. Jeezy can still go on tour and pretty much sell out where ever he goes. He may not be buzzin like 2005 but his fans know what the deal is. Right now he puttin in alot of work for those Detroit homies, Doughboyz Cashout, I'm not a huge fan of them but I hope it works out.[/quote

i heat you guys and your right

but i kind of find it hard to push someone else with its hard enough to push yourself

rick ross with all of his bs is the only artist that can put anyone on

My dude, we live in the same area, you know damn well RIP, RIP (remix), Get Right, How it Feel, Pour it Up (remix), and 4 What are all over Hot97 & Power 105.1 right now ... those are pretty much mixtape tracks and not singles but they're still getting heavy radio spins. Jeezy can still go on tour and pretty much sell out where ever he goes. He may not be buzzin like 2005 but his fans know what the deal is. Right now he puttin in alot of work for those Detroit homies, Doughboyz Cashout, I'm not a huge fan of them but I hope it works out.

i heat you guys and your right

but i kind of find it hard to push someone else with its hard enough to push yourself

rick ross with all of his bs is the only artist that can put anyone on

Gibbs is playing himself by talking about Jeezy, all he is trying to do is use Jeezy name to push a couple more albums off. This n**** get no cool points, Bloodraw been missing for a minute & I have yet to hear him say Jeezy name while he put out his subpar music. Gibbs can spit but he is making himself look bad, instead of knowing his name dudes will just refer to him as "the cat beefing w/ Jeezy"... I'm a fan of Gibbs but I dnt wanna hear this man mention Jeezy on every other track

Fan of both of these dudes. I always check for Jeezy and probably up to TM103 he was the most consistent dude in the game imo and even that album had bangers but overall blah. Gibbs is quickly moving up into my top 5 right now. Don't wanna see these two dudes beefing at all...don't like how Gibbs is trying to spin this into promo. Like it has been said before if you was really feeling that way about Jeezy you should have said something back when you left CTE. I really wish Gibbs would have hung around waited for Jeezy to get a new situation, I felt like Jeezy had finally got that one artist to get CTE to pop but dude didn't wanna be patient I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom