FREE 1 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD CODES *ALIVE AGAIN AS OF 3/18 3:54 PM PST* *READ 1ST POST* *NEW INFO*

word. it's alive again. just need to change IP address.  put in fake emails and save the code right away. they expire April 15, 2010.

Got one on the first try, thanks OP. To the people who say it's a scam, just plug in a fake email...

Originally Posted by one11archerave

I got two free months. 1 on my DSL and 1 tethering with my iPhone. I can't get anymore though. Thanks OP.

turn off your iphone data connection then just open up the page again.  it will reconnect with a new IP address letting you get a new code.

try turning off your modem for 10 seconds and turning it back on again. it should give you a new ip address as well.

*edit* looks like you figured it out!

I think you can redeem a max of 2 years ( may be 3) on xbox live.  you can sign into your xbox live account online and redeem it through there. here's the link.

https://live.xbox.com/en-...ccounts/RedeemToken.aspx

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I got two free months. 1 on my DSL and 1 tethering with my iPhone. I can't get anymore though. Thanks OP.

turn off your iphone data connection then just open up the page again.  it will reconnect with a new IP address letting you get a new code.

try turning off your modem for 10 seconds and turning it back on again. it should give you a new ip address as well.

I think you can redeem a max of 2 years ( may be 3) on xbox live.  you can sign into your xbox live account online and redeem it through there. here's the link.

so just reset my modem and itll let me get a new one? PROPS.

no lie, you are THAT DUDE.
pimp.gif

i will vouch that this works now as long as you redeem the code on different IP addresses. and yes u can just make up emails.

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

no lie, you are THAT DUDE.
pimp.gif

i will vouch that this works now as long as you redeem the code on different IP addresses. and yes u can just make up emails.
wait what? you get more codes this way?

lol. read the first post man.

use fake emails. save the code on the next page. use 5M9G1A everytime.

just restart your modem/router.

still working as of right now.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

cant get this +%+$ to stop saying "Sorry, you have reached the maximum number of redemptions."

Originally Posted by So Authentic

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

cant get this *##* to stop saying "Sorry, you have reached the maximum number of redemptions."

yeah, did the promo code max out?

try letting your modem stay off for 10 seconds before turning it back on. and don't refresh the page till after the modem is back on again.

and
laugh.gif
...i made the sig after the offer died the last time.

they go for like 5.00 bucks on ebay!

try letting your modem stay off for 10 seconds before turning it back on. and don't refresh the page till after the modem is back on again.

and
laugh.gif
...i made the sig after the offer died the last time.

they go for like 5.00 bucks on ebay!
that doesnt work for most people.

just got one.. tried differnt variation but nothin work. o well i still have 2 years from the last giveaways.

SIGCHECK

Back
Top Bottom