FREE 1 MONTH XBOX LIVE GOLD CODES *ALIVE AGAIN AS OF 3/18 3:54 PM PST* *READ 1ST POST* *NEW INFO*

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

I'll accept paypal donations lol.  pm me if you're kind enough.
smile.gif
cite your sources kid

you got this from slickdeals and you want donations?
$%@%

lol. yall need to read the first post. on your phone. go into airplane mode..then into regular phone mode. this will change your ip address. you must do this every time.

and some of yall should try going to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 on your browser. this might be your modem/router configuration page. in there, you can change your disconnect and reconnect your modem/router with a couple of clicks. this will reset your ip address.

if the above addresses are the configuration pages for your modems/routers, google you router/model model number/name and see what the configuration page for it is.

btw...it's still working as of right now.

lol. yall need to read the first post. on your phone. go into airplane mode..then into regular phone mode. this will change your ip address. you must do this every time.

and some of yall should try going to 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 on your browser. this might be your modem/router configuration page. in there, you can change your disconnect and reconnect your modem/router with a couple of clicks. this will reset your ip address.

if the above addresses are the configuration pages for your modems/routers, google you router/model model number/name and see what the configuration page for it is.

going into airplane mode is not working

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

going into airplane mode is not working

website wont load on my pre

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

I'll accept paypal donations lol.  pm me if you're kind enough.
smile.gif
cite your sources kid

you got this from slickdeals and you want donations?
$%@%
pretty much, i seen this on 5 other forums before i saw it here. it didnt work for me so i didnt post it. and it didnt work til today
laugh.gif

I went to make a philly cheesesteak and now it's gone.
laugh.gif

I had 16 altogether from the first time it came around.

I got 17 this time.
smokin.gif

i did get it from slickdeals.

ha.

I don't really have a use for the codes though.
laugh.gif

no wireless adapter, ddwrt router, or laptop to get my xbox online.

laugh.gif

I got 17 this time.
smokin.gif

ha.

laugh.gif

then pm me a couple
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

I got 17 this time.
smokin.gif

ha.

laugh.gif

PM  a brotha

howd yall manage to get so many?? I was only able to get one. I got it with my usual browser (firefox), and then I did it with 2 different browsers AND alternate emails and it still tells me that I've reached the max # of redemptions

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

howd yall manage to get so many?? I was only able to get one. I got it with my usual browser (firefox), and then I did it with 2 different browsers AND alternate emails and it still tells me that I've reached the max # of redemptions

I soft reset my router. then I did a hard reset. I reset my modem throughout the process. all the while Im on three different computers/laptops trying to get something, and im left with nada

I got one but it doesn't work anymore. Says I have exceed my maximum redemption but I change the email address every time.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

I got one but it doesn't work anymore. Says I have exceed my maximum redemption but I change the email address every time.

you obviously didn't read the first post carefully.  CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS.

Back
Top Bottom