Free $10 Amazon Gift Card Offer Vol. 2 re-up

There was another thread on this but it was locked for some reason.......

Anyway i got another $10 amazon gift card emailed to me after doing an online auto quote with Elephant auto about a week ago i used the promo code: DDRVN at the bottom of the 1st page(Customer pg) before continuing to the next page & i was emailed a code to add the $10 on my amazon account a week later(week 1/2 tops).........

Only works for Illinois,Tx,Virgina,Maryland IIRC but there is an "other" tab now...so if you are outside those 4 states i would still try it

http://www.elephant.com/

You do not have to bind the insurance...once you get your price quote you are done... the waiting game for your gift card code begins

Last edited:
Do they ask for your social and other personal information? Not sure if a $10 gift card is worthy another open inquiry to one's credit history.

Do they ask for your social and other personal information? Not sure if a $10 gift card is worthy another open inquiry to one's credit history.

Naw No social required.

Got a email today with another gift card code for amazon..... keep getting quotes fellas it works everytime

Last edited:
For me its saying I don't have a valid license. Im giving a fake address b/c I live in AZ. Anyone else having this problem?

For me its saying I don't have a valid license. Im giving a fake address b/c I live in AZ. Anyone else having this problem?

never had to enter my dl number... & if i did i made one up

Last edited:

never had to enter my dl number... & if i did i made one up

just did it again with a wierd addy & it worked no DL # or SSN # needed....just make sure the email addy is correct before getting the quote otherwise they will send your card to the wrong email addy

Got a email today with another gift card code for amazon..... keep getting quotes fellas it works everytime

By everytime do you mean I can keep doing one for each email? Or what.... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
I have given my link to many friends and we have both received $10 Amazon gift cards for just getting a quote. Takes less than 5 minutes.

Promo Code 6RWQW is working.

Last edited:
I have given my link to many friends and we have both received $10 Amazon gift cards for just getting a quote. Takes less than 5 minutes.

Promo Code 6RWQW is working.

just used your code & my code again..... nothing like free amazon bucks... & right around christmas time...rack up & make shopping a lil easier on yourselves

Ok roger that. I am going to go ahead and do it a couple more times with different email addresses. I've had my eye on some weights I want.

Repped!

How far do I have to go? , just to make sure

I've used it twice already

to the quote price screen

once you get the price you are done...the waiting game begins

I might be blind, but uhh
where do you enter the promo code? thanks

bottom of the 1st pg its says promotion code enter it here

edit...right above the info disclosure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom