Free $10 Amazon Gift Card Offer Vol. 2 re-up

you can use the same email right?

ive used more than one & it always works

Didn't work for me.

as in you just did it & didnt get a code (because you wont it takes at least a week)

or you did it a week or so ago & havent got a email with a gift card code?

if so check you spam... i had at least one gc in my spam & another one in my normal inbox & they were sent at the same time... sometimes the email systems do what they want

I have given my link to many friends and we have both received $10 Amazon gift cards for just getting a quote. Takes less than 5 minutes.
Promo Code 6RWQW is working.

just used your code & my code again..... nothing like free amazon bucks... & right around christmas time...rack up & make shopping a lil easier on yourselves

Much appreciated.

Guys this is really easy. Use either mine or Cold City's promo code and then once you get your $10 gift card in a week or 2, you will have your own promo code to give out to friends.

Once again, for those that need it, my code:

Promo Code 6RWQW

Much appreciated.
Guys this is really easy. Use either mine or Cold City's promo code and then once you get your $10 gift card in a week or 2, you will have your own promo code to give out to friends.
Once again, for those that need it, my code:
Promo Code 6RWQW
And then when my friends do it, then ill get $10 Amazon gift cards? Im confused a bit now.

Yes, I believe it is a referral code. So if you use mine, I get $10 and you get $10.

Once you get your $10 Amazon GC, they will give you your own code to start giving out so other can get their $10 and you will get $10 for referring them. Basically, you have to use someone else's code to start for the 1st time.

Yes, I believe it is a referral code. So if you use mine, I get $10 and you get $10.

Once you get your $10 Amazon GC, they will give you your own code to start giving out so other can get their $10 and you will get $10 for referring them. Basically, you have to use someone else's code to start for the 1st time.

all that

gf said she got a gc today... not sure if shes just realizing it & its been there for a few days tho because i didnt get another one today

Last edited:
When you use different emails can you still connect the GC to one amazon account.

I don't even se where you can enter the code and where to input your amazon info.

Last edited:
then you couldnt have used a code when you started the quote

Def. used the code. Had my two roomates do it as well and they haven't got anything. We have all tried it multiple times with multiple states and used different email/names each time. Maybe they dont allow an Arizona IP address or something. I'm not sure why I'm not getting anything, but its clear im not getting anything :smh:

It's a referral program that I posted to NT when they first started it with gas cards, for whatever reason the main thread got locked but the program actually works. Get a quote, wait a few days, get an email with a $10 e-gift card. Its easy.

Check my sig for the code that started it all
roll.gif

its 5QE4C

Last edited:
getting more in today...... anyone else :nerd:

post a screenshot of the email they send you with the Amazon gift card

is this particular email addy your actual one you use for Amazon?

I guess what im asking is..how do they put the $10 in my account? Went thru the whole quoting process and saw nothing Amazon related.

getting more in today...... anyone else :nerd:

I guess what im asking is..how do they put the $10 in my account? Went thru the whole quoting process and saw nothing Amazon related.

No not the account linked with my amazon...you do the quote & wait a week or so & you get an email with a giftcard code to enter into your amazon account

LOL this is a fraud... this thread is vol 2 because the first got locked

No its not shut up you JUST got here dude :lol: :smh:

screenshot of my email from today

Last edited:
You get an e-certificate from Amazon that you redeem once you login to your Amazon account. Here are the steps: Log in to Amazon --> Your Account --> Payment --> Apply Gift Card to Your Account (where you copy and paste the claim code for the e-certificate
LOL this is a fraud... this thread is vol 2 because the first got locked
It's actually not a fraud because everyone I've told about this got their gift card. Since its referral based, I can attest to the fact that I received all of the gift cards I was promised. I think the issue is when people try to defraud Elephant by providing false information looking to get a ton of free gift cards...

It's a referral program that I posted to NT when they first started it with gas cards, for whatever reason the main thread got locked but the program actually works. Get a quote, wait a few days, get an email with a $10 e-gift card. Its easy.

Check my sig for the code that started it all:rofl:

its 5QE4C

bro i have zero idea why your thread was locked.... ye shrug

also i just used you code... plz return the favor 8) no romo

Last edited:
No not the account linked with my amazon...you do the quote & wait a week or so & you get an email with a giftcard code to enter into your amazon account

LOL You started the thread.... and you started the other thread... hope this get locked too...

LOL You started the thread.... and you started the other thread... hope this get locked too...

no i didnt... soleobjective did ....

once again plz shut up if you dont know what your talking about

Back
Top Bottom