Free Altec Lansing Octiv Duo Speaker for Ipod/Iphone/Ipad vol. groupon deal!

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by DaBulls23

for everyone saying that they got refunded, do you actually see a charge and then a credit on your account, or did it just disappear? if it just disappeared, then that doesnt mean they refunded you, it just means they didnt submit the charge within 3 days. I am still holding out hope cuz my order doesnt say cancelled yet.

ok, it just disappeared then...lol i aint getting it, so forget it...and I already posted a quote from the guy who spoke to customer service

I mean, it makes sense that a CS rep would say that to someone after just cancelling their order tho. What is she supposed to say, "yea, we have to cancel your order but a bunch of other people will still get theirs"
laugh.gif
. I don't know, I'm gonna still hold out hope.

So i still have 2 pending charges on my CC for the shipping cost.

I guess i am going to just wait and see.  People should be getting theirs this week if not canceled.  I am pretty sure mine won't go through, i have never had pending charges on my card for over a week just magically go through.  I am not going to call though.  Unless the charge actually goes through and i don't get anything.  Just wait and see time i guess

After sending them an email with Order No. Here's their reply...

"We have received your inquiry, due to the overwhelming success of a recent promotion of one of our most popular products, we are experiencing extremely high volumes of email and telephone inquiries. You are very important to us and we will respond as soon as possible. If you participated in this exclusive promotion, please be assured your item is reserved for you and will ship as soon as possible. Your tracking number will be emailed, once the pkg has shipped. Thank you for your continued patience."

I wonder how long this waiting game...

Order date 10/19 3AM PST. 

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

After sending them an email with Order No. Here's their reply...

"We have received your inquiry, due to the overwhelming success of a recent promotion of one of our most popular products, we are experiencing extremely high volumes of email and telephone inquiries. You are very important to us and we will respond as soon as possible. If you participated in this exclusive promotion, please be assured your item is reserved for you and will ship as soon as possible. Your tracking number will be emailed, once the pkg has shipped. Thank you for your continued patience."

I wonder how long this waiting game...

Order date 10/19 3AM PST. 

This actually sounds promising....not getting my hopes up though.  All i want is one.

LOL So in other words, they aren't going to honor the promotion because too many people jumped on the deal? LOL Ok.....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

LOL So in other words, they aren't going to honor the promotion because too many people jumped on the deal? LOL Ok.....

you mean it was supposed to be for a small groupd opf people and because of SD and other sites, cats Od'ed

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
damn
None of these orders will be shipped. I just spoke to Altec Lansing
customer service and they said they received hundreds of orders using
the groupon code that was meant for 1 Person Only to use after
purchasing the code from Groupon directly.

I had ordered 3 and even verified my order with Altec the day I placed
it, even mentioning that it seemed "too good to be true", and at the
time was told it was valid.

The woman I spoke with today however burst the bubble and told me how
the code had been used "hundreds & hundreds" of times, and NONE of
them will be fulfilled.

Sorry folks...there is no Santa Clause.
http://deals.woot.com/dea...-ipod-iphone?sort=newest

roll.gif

So both of my charges just disappeared of my CC.

No cancellation email

But i am now on the mailing list....failure

Originally Posted by Jking0821

So both of my charges just disappeared of my CC.

No cancellation email

But i am now on the mailing list....failure

You got that Halloween offer too, right? Lol damn

I forgot to cancel my order earlier this week since I've just been really busy, and wake up to a shipping confirmation e mail
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I forgot to cancel my order earlier this week since I've just been really busy, and wake up to a shipping confirmation e mail
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lemme get one man. you dont need em all. lol.

You guys who got shipping emails how many did you order?

I placed an order with one and an order with 5

No cancellation email, just pending charge on my CC for a week and a half.....that just disappeared.

Mine just arrived, going to be perfect for work when I blast my music with explicit content.
anyone else get theirs?

Back
Top Bottom