Free Altec Lansing Octiv Duo Speaker for Ipod/Iphone/Ipad vol. groupon deal!

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

My order is also still in progress.. BOTH of them. i didn't mean to be greedy, at first i ordered just one.. til everyone came with the " got my 5 "
eek.gif
.. at first i was
30t6p3b.gif
, til i tried
nerd.gif
.. nd it worked lol
laugh.gif

.. still no cancellation, i was expecting an email.. didn't receive so i logged onto the website nd still in progress
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

btw don't need them all.. 1 is just fine for me i wouldn't mind hooking up a NYnter, No charge .. Happy birthday bros !! .. wish us luck
wink.gif

Hook it up man. In NYC. i'll pay a bit extra too if you get em. Lemme know.

I ordered 4 no cancellation yet...If I get them I'll give one out to a NT'er as long as you cover shipping. The rest are going to be xmas presents to my little cousins and nephews.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

My order is also still in progress.. BOTH of them. i didn't mean to be greedy, at first i ordered just one.. til everyone came with the " got my 5 "
eek.gif
.. at first i was
30t6p3b.gif
, til i tried
nerd.gif
.. nd it worked lol
laugh.gif

.. still no cancellation, i was expecting an email.. didn't receive so i logged onto the website nd still in progress
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

btw don't need them all.. 1 is just fine for me i wouldn't mind hooking up a NYnter, No charge .. Happy birthday bros !! .. wish us luck
wink.gif
hook it up bro

Originally Posted by BgL2687

I ordered 4 no cancellation yet...If I get them I'll give one out to a NT'er as long as you cover shipping. The rest are going to be xmas presents to my little cousins and nephews.

hook me up, bro. ordered 1 and it got canceled.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Hook me up, I have an ipod that's still hasn't been use

Still no cancellation email.....

Its been too long tho... I wonder how long they usually take to ship.

checked website and still 'processing'. Come up of the year? stay tuned

These kinda deals always pop up on nt the random days I don't go on NT. I woulda went of on this

When i purchased mine, I didnt register right away. now i cant check whats the status of my order...but i do have an email confirmation. I did registered later on but i cant see my order on my account.

If I ever made anyone laugh on NT and they get more than one of these Id appreciate a hookup.

Someone hook me up. Pleaseeeee. Sick of having people over for parties and listening to them @%#%^ about the music being too low.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

When i purchased mine, I didnt register right away. now i cant check whats the status of my order...but i do have an email confirmation. I did registered later on but i cant see my order on my account.

I'm in the same boat. We just have to wait it out

Back
Top Bottom