Free CPR and AED training? Vol. does this exist

I'm trying to get CPR and AED certified...does anyone know if their are programs that certify people for free?

I recently got certified with the Red Cross. Most organizations that require CPR/AED certifications require actual hands on training, so a free program may not meet their standards. My advice is to spend the money and get certified with the Red Cross. If you're doing it for general knowledge, then it shouldn't matter as much.

Peter Griffin CPR
pimp.gif

i'm saying tho..there should be a government program that holds cpr/aed certification for free

maybe i'll start it lol

Try your local salvation army office for times and dates, it costs about $50. Understand that peoples time isn't free and its required that u have a certain amount of hours u need which a emt has to sign off on. It also has to be re taken every 2 years to maintain your card

Some companies require a certain percentage of their employee base to be trained so you may be able to have them pay for your training.

i just scheduled mine as i am soon going for my ACE certification... red cross $65 for like 2 hours

Look for grants in your area that pay for technical certificates or degrees. Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom