Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Can anyone be kind enough to tell me how these fit?? TTS or half size up?? Haven't been able to find a solid answer through the thread...Any help is appreciated..

Can anyone be kind enough to tell me how these fit?? TTS or half size up?? Haven't been able to find a solid answer through the thread...Any help is appreciated..
Mine were a half size up, but my feet are kinda wide.

Now they need restock the Kylie Bell's for the wife.! I'm on the :nerd:

WHATISLOVE REPPED! Thanks fam! Got that one too! My wife will be happy.!

Would have LOVED get those DB FR 2's or even the galaxy laces(!) but no chance with Nikestore not shipping outside of U.S, and don't want to pay 200+ ebay price for a FR2.

congrats to those who got em + the restock though :smile:

Thanks for the headsup on restock. Didnt get any shoes during employee appreciation this weekend so i had to get these.

Picked up on the restock. Was not able to grab these on RD due to being so concerned with the 9s so im glad to see that i wont have to pay resell prices now.

I knew people would regret sleeping on these...they are a very underrated shoe out of the doerbecher line this year and I doubled up originally but I took a pair back m. This shoe is galaxy themed people but I'm glad I got my pair with ease...

Last edited:
wooooooo got lucky on restock and finally got my email confirmation! thank you sweet 8lb 6oz baby jesus who dont even know a word yet!

^ Sorry to hear you missed out again juicyju. You could try calling Niketowns and see if there is anything left.~

Last edited:
More pictures of the Powerlines II, which I'm really a fan of. The Nike Presto-like heel is >>>>

Pictures are via SC.

Back
Top Bottom