Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Tried to lay off of shoes until the F1's but these damn FR2's are killing me. :lol:

The quality looks great! I saw the FR2 NSWiDs the other day, and I was pretty impressed. They had a different mesh, but it was a bit softer than the standard FR2 mesh. The nubuck felt good as well.

It's just the lack of options that keep me from ordering a pair. I initially wanted to use the Birch option, but it looks like it'll be hard to maintain over time.

Damn they look great! How do they fit, and how does the sockliner feel compared to the regular FR2s?
That Filbert shade is just what I've been wanting for so long! I wish they had this option for a regular FR2 or FR2iD. I'm on the verge of ordering both the Men and Women Filbert cws.

Last edited:
Damn they look great! How do they fit, and how does the sockliner feel compared to the regular FR2s?
That Filbert shade is just what I've been wanting for so long! I wish they had this option for a regular FR2 or FR2iD. I'm on the verge of ordering both the Men and Women Filbert cws.

The quality of this shoe is fantastic. The shoe fits me true to size and very comfortable. This is a very unique shoe and well worth the retail price. I am actually surprised these have flown under the radar.

You won't regret it. Post pics if you can...I would like to see the mens and womens colorways together.

was pretty excited to see that these would come in early for me today but since i live in nyc the shipping status changed due to adverse weather conditions. now there no longer is an estimated delivery date :frown:

I was gunna purchase the black/black suede FR2 and said to myself, I will wait til the morning. Stupid me, gone in my size now. Looks like I will be stalking NDC and will be on the hunt.

Anybody know where else in the US is selling them?

Contacted Nike on Twitter with the style code and they referred me to Nike Town Las Vegas or New York. I phone ordered the black/black from Las Vegas. I also called Concepts and they said they will be receiving pairs sometime soon.

Anybody have a personal photo comparing the anthracite and black pairs?

Contacted Nike on Twitter with the style code and they referred me to Nike Town Las Vegas or New York. I phone ordered the black/black from Las Vegas. I also called Concepts and they said they will be receiving pairs sometime soon.
Anybody have a personal photo comparing the anthracite and black pairs?
Thanks for this! My NDC order was a half size too small and they had sold out---ordered them from Vegas.  The employee also said there was only a few more pairs left, too.  Good times.

I can't wait for the Doernbecher Freestyle Collection! I'm on the fence about the Mocs :nerd: .~

well this sucks. my package can't make it to me due to the weather we had (here in nyc) so it's going back for some reason instead of just sitting tight at the closest location.
is it being returned to its sender or is it just going to the next closest, safest location? has anyone had this happen before?

edit: talked to a ups customer rep. she said that the location on the tracking doesn't mean it's at a facility in that location unless it states that.
when she said that, i pictured a brown truck just driving in circles burning rubber and honking the horn.
anyway, the package (as well as other packages shipping to disaster areas) aren't being returned to their senders, just simply delayed as f until things get cleared up.

Last edited:
^^^^ Same thing that mine says. Moved back to Memphis and now in New Jersey. I'm pretty sure the streets from the depot in Maspeth are clear to my part of Brooklyn, so i'm not sure why they wouldn't have brought them out for delivery. 

USPS got me some shoes from Cali to Brooklyn in 2 day, no delays. 

yeah i see mine in NJ now and my zip code is clear according to ups.
hopefully they'll reach me monday.

Any news on the wovens? Highsnobiety said oct 2012 but they arent out yet? Also, anyone know much theyre going to retail for?

You won't regret it. Post pics if you can...I would like to see the mens and womens colorways together.

Received them both earlier this week. Their comfort caught me off guard, and the liner actually feels good! I ended up returning the WMN's cw because the posterior portion is actually a shade of Grey in person when I thought it was Brown.

Free Forward Moc N7 Set by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Forward Moc N7 Set by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Free Forward Moc - N7 by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr

Those Free Forward Moc's look great but I still dont know if they are wearable. Can we see some pictures on the foot with both short and also pants?

I plan on wearing mine tomorrow, I will try to remember to snap a pic with jeans.

Back
Top Bottom