Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Anyone snag a pair of the shanghai's yet? Been thinking about getting a pair of them but I keep checking ebay and just see the London & NYC everytime. What are the Shanghai's going for $$$?

Conrad: Not yet, Bro... I'm still waiting on the Manufacturing email. I already received one for the LG3 though... I'll let you know if or not I get it.  

nike_free_run_2_chlorine_blue_total_orange_02.jpg

does anybody know where i can get these in a sz9.5
i need these badly in my life

Nice, beans!

LG: Yep! True to size.

MikeU: eBay is your best bet...

Finally some "owner" pics of the Shanghais... I guess it's good to know they released
grin.gif

%24(KGrHqEOKi8E4t,RWtr(BOQrfBnUI!~~_12.JPG

Still waiting for the "manufacturing" email from iD regarding my FREEsco pair... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by jQQQQQ

Originally Posted by Loverofthegame2423

do these free runs true to size?

They do for me!

hmmm ran half size big for me..bought a 9.5 in the chlorines and decided on a 9 for my I.D's

Try runningwarehouse.com (for retail) I'm also not sure if they have sizes left...

Dummie: You're welcome, Sir! I regret not copping a pair now lol...

Originally Posted by MikeU

nike_free_run_2_chlorine_blue_total_orange_02.jpg

does anybody know where i can get these in a sz9.5
i need these badly in my life
This is funny. These and the black ones are only frees that are in sale in Finland. I hate it. 

should these fit snug? or should there be a little bit of room? i cant decide which size to get. 12.5 fits pretty perfect length wise, width is a little tight....but a 13 is a little easier to slip on width wise, but looks a tiny bit long.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^Casually, yes. But, performance-wise, not so much. LTs and FRs are my bread and butter for actual running.

-edit-
Just ordered my FREEsco design. I hope it gets processed...
nerd.gif

2mcd3qu.png
I just received iD's "Manufacturing" email on these! It took well over a week though.
ohwell.gif

2uxtpw4.gif

-edit-
VA: Opt for your TRUE SIZE.

IllustRAYt - those black / orange id's are really fresh. was wondering though, trying to design an inspired OG lunarglide black / orange pair, how were you able to choose an orange midsole from the nikeid? is the option available or am i just missing something?

Thanks, Sir! My original intention was to design a pair similar to the OG LG1, as I regretfully slept on them.

I stumbled upon different options (there was also a Treasure Blue midsole, 3.0 upper and a Shield Base options) in May after ordering my first and reviewing the options I ordered on the Nike Store site (not Nike iD), which was really unusual. I guess I was lucky enough to save the design in my locker at the time.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks, Sir! My original intention was to design a pair similar to the OG LG1, as I regretfully slept on them.

I stumbled upon different options (there was also a Treasure Blue midsole, 3.0 upper and a Shield Base options) in May after ordering my first and reviewing the options I ordered on the Nike Store site (not Nike iD), which was really unusual. I guess I was lucky enough to save the design in my locker at the time.

talk about limited edition my man - heads will be rolling with a fresh pair of black and orange joints - jealouuuussss....lol

are the Challenge Reds supposed to come with White Laces, i don't know why but i was just expecting for them to come with white laces along with the black ones already laced

I really hope the Total Orange'll be of the fluorescent hue on the final product just like the LG1s.

One of these is next.... They'll be my last lol
2ykynok.png

FREEtrainer

bijxxc.png

FREEsyntheSIZE

2n05xt5.png

SC

-edit-
B3P: Just Black laces.

Back
Top Bottom