Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Thanks again, Doc! I've run the San Francisco Full Marathon and California International Marathon. I'll probably "run" into you for next year's Disney 1/2.

I can't wait to see that cw in person. I believe it also has a hint of Purple somewhere on it too.

Pics from the weekend...
33loyo7.png

2587z3b.png

has anyone been able to find/cop Brasils?  Unfortunately I like those best and my 12s are not good for much beyond casual kicking around.

@the Grey/Orange Pair, Can someone please explain to me what 'shield' versions are and why they are $10 more expensive than the regular versions?

^Shield base is a tougher material than the regular mesh to "shield" against the elements of the Fall and Winter seasons.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks again, Doc! I've run the San Francisco Full Marathon and California International Marathon. I'll probably "run" into you for next year's Disney 1/2.

I can't wait to see that cw in person. I believe it also has a hint of Purple somewhere on it too.

Pics from the weekend...
33loyo7.png

Nice Ray! nice speckle job also. 

My girl wants me to run the Hollywood marathon next year! 

My training starts Right NOW! lololol.

6118673462_5502531b66_z.jpg

6118682034_7a8fe23e98_z.jpg

Thanks for that response, so far its only one colorway of the free run +2 in the 'shield' category right?
Any word of future colorways with the shield material and any chance they'll be an ID option?

I bought my first pair in the the anthracite colorway to workout in a few weeks ago. Now I see what the big hype is all about. I think it's time for me to start blowing some money on these. I feel like my smaller muscles on my foot and ankles have gotten a little stronger despite rarely having ankle injuries in the past . I think I'm one of the few people who made a smooth transition to these. I switched from basketball low tops to these for weight lifting, plyometrics and sprints for a week and I felt no soreness that other have talked about. This has become my go to shoe for almost any time of workout but no anything sports specific.

E: Thanks, bro! That Hollywood Marathon sounds DOPE! I'm diggin' the stealthy look on pair #2 more. How'd you get the versus shot btw?
nerd.gif

MG: There's four (2 MENs and 2 WMNs) cws.   
getImage

They will be on iD soon. I remember seeing about 5-6 colors of it (Black, Red, Blue, Purple, Grey).

When I transitioned into FRs, I, too, did not feel any pain. I ran about ~20mi right out of the box too! I guess it depends on your level of fitness?

Suggestions for cleaning these bad boys?  I have a pair that is gross from wearing to the gym . . . I am assuming you can wash them in the washing machine on gentle with some light detergent in a pillow case . . . anybody done this?  Also suggestions needed for cleaning the insoles as I usually rock em without socks.
Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know where I can get the Nike Free Run +2 Black/Sonic Yellow/Drenched Blue for retail?
If someone has there pair can I please get the Footlocker/Footaction/Champs: SKU(on the box) or UPC (inside the shoe) so I maybe order it through my locals.

Originally Posted by barker5a

Suggestions for cleaning these bad boys?  I have a pair that is gross from wearing to the gym . . . I am assuming you can wash them in the washing machine on gentle with some light detergent in a pillow case . . . anybody done this?  Also suggestions needed for cleaning the insoles as I usually rock em without socks.
Thanks in advance.

I do this all the time! Before I place them in the washer, I give them a good scrub with a large brush with dishwashing detergent. I don't even use a pillow case for any of my pairs nowadays. They still come out looking pretty VNDS!
pimp.gif
 I always remove the laces and toss them in the same load. As for the insoles, I take them out as well, but I haven't tried washing them. 

DANG! My FREEtrainers will be delayed!
mad.gif
frown.gif

Of 13 iD orders, this is a first. My FREEclipses were delivered in only 14 days, fastest turnout for me 
eek.gif
. I was expecting my FREEtrainers to be delivered at around the same time frame, but it's already been 24 days!
indifferent.gif

Any word on the "city pack" Brasils or Shanghais?  I gotta believe those are pretty well extinct if we haven't seen more pics by now.  Ray- have you seen the trainer free combat packs yet for Stanford and Mich St.-  pretty sweet colorways IMO.

Thinking of this as my first id:

If I could change the outsole (to orange or blue) I would have more options but I think this is a great colorway nonetheless. Any tips or sugguestions will be nice.

I can't wait to see that Black/Lime cw in person! They'll probably be the last GR FR2 I'd purchase...

MG: Orange and Blue midsoles'll be available in Spring 2012 (Dec-Jan). I'd wait, if I were you. Here's the NYK cw I made when the Orange midsole option was "available". I made the 2ndary accents black to look like the text in their logo lol 

nvxx6e.png

Maybe a reverse cw would look dope as well.

Rich: Word. Talk about 'quickstrike'!  

There should be plenty of colorways available including the Livestrong Free Run 2+ for Mens at NikeStore Dallas Tx in Northpark Mall. I would try there

Been thinking about getting a pair to run in. Unfortunately my local stores ran out of my size. Now I have to order online

Just saw these on the other site...

6149499726_dbdccd74e4_b.jpg

If there was an option to have the "tongue" Black, they would be PERFECT. Other than the SB cw works well with the FR2.

Back
Top Bottom