Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

JJ: Ah man, that's weak! I was presuming they'd be available 'til the end of the day...

Alan: DOPE! I'm planning to check them out after work on Friday.

JSE: They fit smaller than the FR2s, so going a 1/2 size up would be a better fit.
Hopefully if I don't get my pair online then you can pick them up for me ;-)

My FR2 IDs shipped today. I also ordered some NYK iron-on patches. How exactly do I apply them? Just iron them?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

My FR2 IDs shipped today. I also ordered some NYK iron-on patches. How exactly do I apply them? Just iron them?
laugh.gif
How long did it take to get them? I just got the email this morning saying mine were being started.

Man, the free 2s were SO much better than the 3s...a way better model to ID. I say we petition Nike to extend the ID option for the 2s.

Originally Posted by piluchavez

laugh.gif
How long did it take to get them? I just got the email this morning saying mine were being started.
A little under 3 weeks

I'm gonna miss these. the 3s don't compare. I will be coppin whatever nice pairs hit outlets
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Yep! That's how I did my Spider-FREEs.

Just a heads up on the fuel 3.0 qs's, ndc twitter said its only releasing at mercer on 3/18
frown.gif
Anyone have any other info? Was hoping to cop online tonight...

They had the Fuels on display yesterday at Mercer. They are beautiful 
smokin.gif
. Really hoping this release is paired with a surprise fuel band drop 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by anumeric

Just a heads up on the fuel 3.0 qs's, ndc twitter said its only releasing at mercer on 3/18
frown.gif
DANG! I was really looking forward to seeing them tomorrow too... I guess I'll edit the Thread title
frown.gif

On an iD note I finally got my FR2iD "Manufacturing" e-mails!
happy.gif

Oh and I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED THE TOTAL ORANGE MIDSOLE NEVER BECAME AVAILABLE.
indifferent.gif
 I would've done these two in a heartbeat...
ml1ljk.png

24xjeip.png

Originally Posted by anumeric

frown.gif
DANG! I was really looking forward to seeing them tomorrow too... I guess I'll edit the Thread title
frown.gif

I finally got my FR2iD "Manufacturing" e-mails!
happy.gif

On an iD note, I'M REALLY DISAPPOINTED THE TOTAL ORANGE MIDSOLE NEVER BECAME AVAILABLE.
indifferent.gif
 I would've done these two in a heartbeat...
ml1ljk.png

24xjeip.png

Yea the freesco / lunarglide GR for me would have been one of my favorites.
I'm so sad about the fuels.  I'm hoping someone can help me out with them from 21 mercer.

I wonder if NTs and Nike Running stores'll get them too because I'm pretty much in the middle of three.

I wonder if NTs and Nike Running stores'll get them too because I'm pretty much in the middle of three.

That would be amazing for you (and me
grin.gif

roll.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom