Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Negative, homie.
frown.gif

I slept on that Shield cw, and I had several opportunities to copp... smh

Got mine yesterday. I was going to wear them yesterday but I pulled my calf playing basketball. :-\

With Green Laces.  I wish the green laces had the fuelband dots on it like the black ones.

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Loving this CW, oh and this slaughter of Baylor too. 
pimp.gif
im still debating this colorway...i really like . ill put white laces in and see how they look

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

Got mine yesterday. I was going to wear them yesterday but I pulled my calf playing basketball. :-\

With Green Laces.  I wish the green laces had the fuelband dots on it like the black ones.

dope shots. What size band?

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by CscottJMP

Loving this CW, oh and this slaughter of Baylor too. 
pimp.gif
im still debating this colorway...i really like . ill put white laces in and see how they look
i stopped debating and copped for $63 ,for that price i couldnt pass em up

I will say this....

In terms, of flexibility FR1 > FR2 > FR3.

However, with aesthetics, FR2 > FR1 > FR3.

Weird. But the Nike store up here in Toronto said they'll be getting the Fuels closer to the Olympics.

Thought I'd never get a pair.

here's my first ever FR2... love these on feet. they definitely
look amazing with that contrast of black/volt. I love how they
did the colorblocking on this one.

photo14kx.jpg

photo12n.jpg

photo11iu.jpg

Immediately went for a run in these... I prefer the LG3s just because of superior cushioning
but the FR2 def gave a different and cool ride/experience as well.
I would love to cop more pairs down the line.

photo13ts.jpg

Was gonna get more pairs from runningwarehouse, especially that volt cw but they're gone now.
They had almost a FSR in a few pairs less than 2 weeks ago
frown.gif

Originally Posted by INFAMOUS

Weird. But the Nike store up here in Toronto said they'll be getting the Fuels closer to the Olympics.

Thought I'd never get a pair.

Told me the same thing via Twitter. For some reason, I have a feeling they mean Fuel Bands and not the 3.0's though. But who knows.

^WHOA! I guess they received A LOT of complaints/requests after the FR3s were revealed. They should've added new opts while they were at it!

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^WHOA! I guess they received A LOT of complaints/requests after the FR3s were revealed. They should've added new opts while they were at it!

Orange midsole hint hint.

Back
Top Bottom