||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

All good, bro! lol T-minus 7 days for a possible NDC Fuel 3.0 Launch!

I saw the FNL Spring/Summer Catalog earlier instore, and they have ALOT of cws for the 3.0, 4.0 and FR3. They're mostly tonal based. I should've taken pics lol   

I received a Finishline flyer yesterday with some Free Run 3 info.  Note that the colorways on the top are male and bottom for female.
Release dates and prices

Free Run 3 (5.0)- April 5 $99.99

Free 3.0- April 5 $99.99

Free 4.0- May 1 $89.99

20120314210025473.jpg

20120314210106496.jpg

ILLustRAYt, I noticed that you like the 4.0's alot and you've been waiting for earthy colors well the last one on the top (i) has colors called iguana and cargo khaki. 

IMO the colorways are ok for the first gr's.

Right on cue!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 Thanks for the catalog pics, Kyle!

FR3: I'm diggin' the Chrome Yellows (A) and the All Greys (E)
3.0: Pass.
4.0: Yeah! I was surprised to see that Iguana cw. I had to take a closer look. I like that WMNs Pro Platinum cw (Q) too.

I know iD recently launched, but I can't wait for them to add these options to the current palette.
1z1wcr4.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

ono: Eugenile is on point. The lower the #, the closer to a barefoot experience. FR1+2s were 4.0s btw.

I always wondered what sole the FR1 and 2 had. so finally ?I know they have a 4.0 sole.
But wait, this coming release, there is a NIKE FREE RUN 3+ ANDDDD a Nike 4.0!?!? 

if there is a nike 4.0 that uses the 4.0 sole. waht kind of sole is the nike free run 3 coming with.. just speaking of GRs. i do not plan to id and switch soles and what not. just get wahtever GRs come with. 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

FR3 = 5.0 this year.
ty, but damn.. i think last years waffle which i have has teh 5.0 sole. they were alright, but noticeably more stiffer than my fr2.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

So
(Free Run 1 = 4.0)
Free Run 2 = 4.0
Free Run 3 = 5.0
Free 4.0 = 4.0 (the REAL FR3)

Then the 3.0s...
From my understanding... Yup!

I don't like how they changed it like that, but I guess they do make changes within running series throughout the years.

But still.

I have the shoes now. I've had them for a week. Their release is 4/5/12 if I remember correctly. The version below will be $100. I have tested them for Nike. I really like the mesh. They seem to breath well. There are a lot of adjustments to get used to as I only run with my Run Free 2's right now. The shoe has a tongue again as opposed to just being a sock/shoe. I'm not in love with the way the shoe laces up since I like to lace mine without the crisscross to give my arches some relief. The toe box is very comfy. So far I've put about 25 miles on them.

I also tried on 2 other shoes from the Free family to be released soon. One was very sock like and kind of tight on my foot. I can't remember what it was called.

a4384bd2-9edb-4181-b861-d848a92d8d46.Medium.jpg

A brief review I read...

Agreed. When I initially tried on the sample iDs, they didn't have the same socklike/"FREE" fit reminiscent of the FRs (1+2). However, I did not walk around in them. I just tried them on for sizing, so my opinion'll probably change when they officially launch lol

Releasing tomorrow at SXSW for St. Patty's (via SC).
nmyc8i.jpg

2rm9v60.jpg

2vbag4o.jpg

No Volt Midsole love for General iD?
eyes.gif

Another thing I don't like about the FR3s are their laces. They look awkward with their lacing system. Round or oval would be ideal, imo.

So

Free Run 2=4.0
Free Run 3=5.0
Free 4.0=4.0 (the REAL FR3)

Then the 3.0s...
i dont understand what the numbers signify, can someone help me out?

Originally Posted by andfattoo

So

Free Run 2=4.0
Free Run 3=5.0
Free 4.0=4.0 (the REAL FR3)

Then the 3.0s...
i dont understand what the numbers signify, can someone help me out?

For a visual... via FreshnessMag

nike-free-2012-art-exhibition-beijing-11.jpg

More pics from the Free Art Exhibition from Beijing

nike-free-2012-art-exhibition-beijing-01.jpg

nike-free-2012-art-exhibition-beijing-02.jpg

nike-free-2012-art-exhibition-beijing-04.jpg

nike-free-2012-art-exhibition-beijing-12.jpg

nike-free-2012-art-exhibition-beijing-13.jpg

nike-free-2012-art-exhibition-beijing-15.jpg

nike-free-2012-art-exhibition-beijing-17.jpg

nike-free-2012-art-exhibition-beijing-19.jpg

i like those green SXSW free's. wish i was in austin right now to cop those along with the fuel 3's

Ray, you do an incredible job maintaining this thread! Anyway, only FR 3's I "need" right now are the yellow 5.0's. Love those.

LOL! If I REALLLLY like a shoe, I do a lot of digging. I guess you could assume this is the only shoe (thus far) I'm really interested in this year
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom