||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

Try chatting with a Nike Rep. They can do a nationwide search for them. By now, they should be discounted.

BTW... regarding the Soar cw, is it safe to say Soar = Royal Blue? Any one have a comparison pic? I'm thinking of ordering an NSW FR2iD...

Hope you had a nice holiday Ray...Sorry for the late reply but I've been on vacation since December 21st & spending time with wife & 9 year old...Here's an iPhone pic showing the royal & soar together...(IMO) I like the royal better than soar but both are nice.

Nah, soar is a lighter blue. It's really nice though
Repped.

Hope you had a nice holiday Ray...Sorry for the late reply but I've been on vacation since December 21st & spending time with wife & 9 year old...Here's an iPhone pic showing the royal & soar together...(IMO) I like the royal better than soar but both are nice.
Likewise, Sir! Repped.

Thanks for the replies!

Anyone on the East Coast looking for a pair of these should hit up Modell's.  They got the black and the Soar CW's for 79.99.  If you bring in a circular from another store/online deal that has the same color for cheaper, they gotta price match it too.

FR3's for $60 on Road Runner Sports. They are on sale and 10% off if you are already a VIP and you can use a coupon code to get free shipping and another 10% off. I swooped on the black pair which usually never goes on sale.

FR3's for $60 on Road Runner Sports. They are on sale and 10% off if you are already a VIP and you can use a coupon code to get free shipping and another 10% off. I swooped on the black pair which usually never goes on sale.
Site is going super slow!

Going to try to get the 3's. Which colorway do you guys prefer...the black/grey or soar?

Going to try to get the 3's. Which colorway do you guys prefer...the black/grey or soar?

Why not get both? If you had to chose one, get the black/grey...

Just copped the FR 3 Shields in a size 10. Had to go up a .5 size.

are you normally at 10 on regular FR3?

still confused about these shields. whether i should go half size up or not

Kobe VII lebron 9 KD IV i had to go full size up so my feet are pretty wide

Just copped the FR 3 Shields in a size 10. Had to go up a .5 size.

are you normally at 10 on regular FR3?

still confused about these shields. whether i should go half size up or not

Kobe VII lebron 9 KD IV i had to go full size up so my feet are pretty wide

At first, the shields may seem a bit more snug that regular FR3s but they aren't. I have a wide right foot (both feet are wide in general, but my right is wider) & I went with my normal FR3 size which is 10.

BTW, if you are buying the FR3 shields for the first time, I have to tell you the Nike insignia comes off. I have the game royal, the anthracite, & the black/electric green pairs. All 3 pairs have the Nike insignia kinda getting rubbed off starting on the interior of the shoes (the left shoe for some reason). When it starts happening on the exterior, I will basically rub or take it off. Nike quality has been atrocious the last several years, just terrible...

haveagreat12 -
Repped you because of your AVI... Long time ATCQ fan here...

Last edited:
I bought the game royals on clearance & the anthracites at a nice discount so I don't mind (sorta). When it starts gettting bad, I'm going to rub them off completely. I think it might look kinda cool. You would think the swoosh would be on there really good right? I mean it's the company's iconic symbol... :smh: :rolleyes

Last edited:
I got an email from Nike just now saying that the free run+ 3 will only be available until the 12th of March on Nike iD. Says another email is coming on march 8th so I can order the new Nike Free 4 days ahead of launch.. Anybody else? Looks to me like the free run 4 is coming very soon!

Does anyone know where I can find an all white upper and black sole FR3? Been searching all over, but can't find any in 8.5... :frown:

And was there ever an all white FR3? I thought I might've seen a pair on the streets.. It could've easily been the white/black sole though. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom