||| FREE RUN+ 3 & iD ||| EXT Collection (pg43) |||

just did a short 2 mile run in my FR3 with the 5.0 sole.

2 miles @ 6.5mph straight through. prob 7mph on the last 1/4 of the last mile.

so far it feels great. no discomfort. maybe its still to early to tell because the shoes are new, but it "feels" more comfortable than the FR2, meaning I don't feel the ground as much. maybe due in part to the thicker 5.0 sole.

Originally Posted by bwood056

so far.. more to come
tongue.gif

pimp.gif

Volt Midsoles?!
nerd.gif

jk 
tongue.gif

There are several overseas sellers with a total orange free run 3 5.0 colorway on ebay.  Does anyone know if this is making it to the US or when the release date is?

An eBay seller just responded to my question regarding the SXSW's midsole color, and they confirmed that they are, in fact, ELECTRIC GREEN. FINALLY, the mystery of the Midsole color of SXSWs has been solved
happy.gif

The lighting was very deceiving. At least now we KNOW!

Just got the iguanas delivered from FL $83 shipped with an online coupon

1b1265c690f5fbdbbbe6f4e7b03ea02bf43493b0_r.jpg

edit- these are very narrow - more so than i remember in the store, unless i tried on an 11 instead of 10.5 -

they're going back
frown.gif

i swear they felt good in the store lol

i'm starting to think i should just add to my FR2's

Those freeclipse are dope as hell! Damn Ray, why you let him beat you to the punch? Lol

I wonder why Nike didn't put 3M on the heel/toe of the shoe...I feel like its more practical than on the sides for safety reasons.

Free Run 2's on RW.com liquidation. Use code FB15D for 15% off and free 2 day shipping. Like Kobe says, Your welcome!
smile.gif

Those powerlines look very comfortable. So do the flyknits though.

Second sizing question of the day. I want to order a pair of Free 3 v4s online, what size should I try? I wear a 10.5 in lunarelites/lunarglides and a 9.5 in AF1s.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Free Run 2's on RW.com liquidation. Use code FB15D for 15% off and free 2 day shipping. Like Kobe says, Your welcome!
smile.gif

Thank you Sir!  Got the Original Black/White for 63 shipped!

Back
Top Bottom