Free Stuff Thread: 9-1-18

Got this via slickdeals. I was hesitant at first with this, but saw people on there saying it's legit. Some said it took about 3 weeks to arrive. Once it does you can register your bill to be entered in the $1000 sweepstake. So up to you if you want to take a shot at this.

FREE $2 Bill from Starcash * Taken from slickdeals LINK
Text cash to 88460
OR
Call **CASH(2274)
I texted and got a fast reply, they'll send you a link through text and I signed up via that link.
Here's their website LINK

no clue how im just seeing this

meh i was in the process of doing it but didnt want to give all my information to a random company to get $2 freakin dollars :lol:

*ye shrug* i just like $2 bills....... got 4-5 tucked in my bible to keep em crisp

yea i wanted a $2 bill too but not giving my phone number and all my info to some random company. who knows how they are gonna use it

Got this via slickdeals. I was hesitant at first with this, but saw people on there saying it's legit. Some said it took about 3 weeks to arrive. Once it does you can register your bill to be entered in the $1000 sweepstake. So up to you if you want to take a shot at this.

FREE $2 Bill from Starcash * Taken from slickdeals LINK
Text cash to 88460
OR
Call **CASH(2274)
I texted and got a fast reply, they'll send you a link through text and I signed up via that link.
Here's their website LINK

no clue how im just seeing this

meh i was in the process of doing it but didnt want to give all my information to a random company to get $2 freakin dollars :lol:

*ye shrug* i just like $2 bills....... got 4-5 tucked in my bible to keep em crisp

yea i wanted a $2 bill too but not giving my phone number and all my info to some random company. who knows how they are gonna use it

slightly fake info ftw :lol:

Upddateee

10/29/14
Free Screening to Dumb and Dumber To *Lots of cities still available but hurry because they go fast
LINK

Free Medium Beverage at Dunkin Donut
LINK

Free Men's Journal Mag Sub
LINK

Free National Park Entrance *Vet's Day Nov 11
LINK

Free Door Mat, Tote, Stickers and more for American Express Small Businesses
LINK

Free Nylon Mag Sub
LINK

Free Southern Breeze Sweet Tea Samp*FB Deal, if you don't have a address line #2 just put N/A
LINK

Last edited:
nthat.gif

Mon Update

11/04/14
Free Sample of Yogi Tea
LINK

Free BCAA Stack Weightlifting Supplement Sample
LINK

Free W Magazine Sub
LINK

Free ESPN Mag Sub *For those who signed up before and saved the $20 like I said, log in to see if there is another survey to complete. Only $7 away from the mag.
LINK

Free Robitussin To Go Packs at Walmart *They have it for $1 and coupon will make it free
LINK

Free Crown Royal Custom Label *Great if you're gifting it to someone
LINK

HOT DEALS TODAY! GO GET IT ASAP!

11/05/14
Free 30" Cooking Oar *21+ Register or log in. Click on "Get Started". On top right click on Claim Oar
LINK

Free Redbox Rental
Text MOVIENIGHT to 727272

Free Wreck it Ralph Digital Copy
LINK

Free Accessory Apparel from Sears Outlet *TODAY ONLY
LINK

Wednesday Update

11/06/14
Free Maxim Mag Sub *For those already receiving it, I think this may stack.
LINK

Free American Photo Mag Sub
LINK

Free Nordics Natural Wellness 3-Pack Sample *Click on bottom right
LINK

Free College FootballTeam Static Cling
LINK

Free AMEX Small Business Kit *Gives you a Mat, a lot of pins and 15 Tote bags
LINK

Free Redbox Movie or $1.20 off video game *Ends tonight, may only work online not at kiosk
Enter Code: 5612RRTT

Free Atkins Starter Kit *Got this for the 3 Free Bars
LINK

Last edited:
Wednesday Update

11/06/14
Free Maxim Mag Sub *For those already receiving it, I think this may stack.
LINK

Free American Photo Mag Sub
LINK

Free Nordics Natural Wellness 3-Pack Sample *Click on bottom right
LINK

Free College FootballTeam Static Cling
LINK

Free AMEX Small Business Kit *Gives you a Mat, a lot of pins and 15 Tote bags
LINK

Free Redbox Movie or $1.20 off video game *Ends tonight, may only work online not at kiosk
Enter Code: 5612RRTT

Free Atkins Starter Kit *Got this for the 3 Free Bars
LINK

that small biz kit is huge...got my SOA stickers too

do you guys really have businesses or can i just fill out BS and flourish

same ? i have

I'd like to know as well, 15 tote bags will come in handy :nerd:

I don't but my uncle does. I ordered one for him and myself. I put what my future business name on that slot. What I came to find out about Amex Small Business, is that they really want to get people to shop at small business. They were giving away $25 Gift Card in one year, to $10 Gift Card giveaway last year. I dont think they really mind if you don't have a "legit business" in order to get it. If so they would ask for more information about the business. As long as you're not wasting what they're sending you. Besides the tote bags, they send you a mat, stickers and pins. I plan on giving those away to local Amex Small Business and tell them about the deal. So if you really want to get it and don't have a legit business(like me), just make sure to give out the things you're not using to your local small businesses.

Last edited:
Update! Great DealS

11/09/14
Free $10 Living Social Deal Bucks *There are things on there where you can get for free
LINK

Free Keep Sake Heart from from Things Remembered *Good Deal for the ladies. Clutch I tell ya
LINK

Free Garnier Face Clean
LINK

Free Samples from Pillsbury *Sign up for their Newsletter and you will receive it via email
LINK

Free 3 Tea Samples
LINK

Free $10 Credit to NoMoreRack *They have items under $10 and often offer free shipping.
LINK

Free American Muscle Calendar *Call the number
LINK

\
\

Last edited:
Get on this! Im sure it'll end soon

11/09/14

Free $25 Credit to Fabletics *Gifts for your ladies. I got 4 headbands for free. But you can get this tank LINK plus a headband and you'll only pay $1.19. Remember during checkout, uncheck the "I want to become a VIP." Stocking Stuffer for the ladies for sure

I started signing up for some of these 10/15 and I've only received one so far that came in today 11/10 :\

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom