Free Stuff Thread: 9-1-18

This thread reminds me of the show " extreme cheapskates." If you get a chance.., watch a few mins if the show. It will show you the extremes of cheap people.

True.

More like, give up your info in exchange for mostly junk.

Exchange for junk? No you can ask anyone in this thread who benefitted from this. Magazines junk? $10 The North Face Gift Cards junk? $25 American Express Gift Card Junk? Stella Artois Chalice Junk? Bacardi Oakheart Stein Glass junk? Don't think so. You can ask them a lot has benefitted from this. What you expect, you need your addy in order to get it. There are plenty of things I post here that may not appeal to everyone. But if atleast one person can benefit from it, I did my job. So before you call out anything, check the facts first.

Last edited:
@Bigballa8899
pimp.gif

preciate all you do the nerve of people to complain but not be contributing   

Monday Update: Thank you to all the Vets and Active Duty members. Hope y'all can enjoy all the free food tomorrow

And trueprada trueprada htg designs htg designs I appreciate that :smokin

11/10/14

Free 2 Lipton Single Serve Bottle Beverage *Lots of stores like CVS, Walgreens, Giant, Safeway or you local Grocery store has these for $1 - $1.50.  Use the $3 off coupon plus use the $1 off for another.
$3.00 Coupon: LINK
$1.00 Coupon: LINK

Free $5 VUDU Movie Credit
Text FUNNY to 698838

Enter Each day for a chance to win a Destiny PS4 White Bundle
LINK
Enter Code: 3A6NNMH399L 

Free Tennis Mag Sub
LINK

Tons of Free Food For Veterans and Active Duty Members ONLY *ID Required
Breakfast 
Free Build your own Grand Slam from Denny's *5AM - 12PM
LINK

Free All you can eat Hotcakes from Bob Evans
LINK

Free Red White n Blue Pancakes from IHOP *7AM - 7PM
LINK

Free Donut and Coffee from Krispy Kreme
LINK

LUNCH

Free Lunch or Dinner from Friendly's
LINK

Free Massive Burger and Fries from TGI Fridays
LINK

Free Lunch from Texas Roadhouse
LINK

Free Meal from Applebee's
LINK

Free Tavern Burger + Bottomless Fries from Red Robin
LINK

Free Meal from Olive Garden
LINK

Free Meal from CPK
LINK

Free Tall Brew from Starbucks
LINK

Last edited:
I haven't paid for a movie in theaters in 6 months
Guess I'll share this here
Go to advancescreenings.com
Search your city
There will be a list of screenings in your area
Pick one, sign up with whatever website is hosting these screenings, enjoy your free movie
Be there early because people line up early if you want good seats and sign up for email notifications cuz these passes tend to go QUICK!

Last edited:
Completely forgot about this thread. Bout to get on that men's health subscription. Thanks for everything you do balla :pimp:

Any mention of free movie screenings in this thread? :nerd:

I haven't paid for a movie in theaters in 6 months
Guess I'll share this here
Go to advancescreenings.com
Search your city
There will be a list of screenings in your area
Pick one, sign up with whatever website is hosting these screenings, enjoy your free movie
Be there early because people line up early if you want good seats and sign up for email notifications cuz these passes tend to go QUICK!
yep ... wanted to see dumb & dumber but it was out of my way

NT Fam GET ON THAT IPHONE 6 CASE! Sign up and review before they get bombarded with sign ups! Also help each out with the Tie. Post your referral link here.

11/15/14
Free Iphone 6 or 4s Battery Case from MaxBoost *Must have amazon and you will need to write a review on one of their iphone cases. It will take 4-6 weeks to get it. But they are legit, I got like 5-7 cases for free from them.
LINK

Free Mosaic Mens Tie *Get 10 people to sign up. It's that time to help each other out!
LINK

Free Redbox Code *Today only
NOV14

Free Lipton Tea n Honey at Walmart *2 boxes free via 2 coupons
LINK
LINK #2

NT Fam GET ON THAT IPHONE 6 CASE! Sign up and review before they get bombarded with sign ups! Also help each out with the Tie. Post your referral link here.

11/15/14
Free Iphone 6 or 4s Battery Case from MaxBoost *Must have amazon and you will need to write a review on one of their iphone cases. It will take 4-6 weeks to get it. But they are legit, I got like 5-7 cases for free from them.
LINK

Free Mosaic Mens Tie *Get 10 people to sign up. It's that time to help each other out!
LINK

Free Redbox Code *Today only
NOV14

Free Lipton Tea n Honey at Walmart *2 boxes free via 2 coupons
LINK
LINK #2

Damb no love for the 5/5s

Back
Top Bottom