Freeway's Three Solo Albums>Wayne's Three Solo Albums

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Easily.

You can say this for a lot of artists against any 3 Wayne albums you want to put in to the discussion.
Fact:Lil wayne's albums>Fabolous albums
I said a lot not all.

Fact: TINC or Rich Yung Mixtape or Loso's Way: Rise To Power > Wayne period
keyword ALBUMS..I know Loso get it in on the mixtape level..and Wayne does too..so the edge goes to you know who on the album level
That's why I switched to mixtapes. Fab is obviously a completely different topic from the way he approaches albums. Besides I said a lot not every rapper. Naming one rapper don't change what I said.
Yall really don't like Wayne....I mean dude is this generations biggest rapper yet yall @%#+*@ on here comparing him to Freeway
laugh.gif

Being this generations biggest rapper has nothing to do with being able to tell who makes better quality music.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...dudes are comparing Freeway to Wayne? That's not a knock on Freeway but come the ##$% on. You #%+@*+ ain't even making good comparisons.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

??????????

Yall really don't like Wayne....I mean dude is this generations biggest rapper yet yall @%#+*@ on here comparing him to Freeway
laugh.gif

Yes because Freeway is easily comparable to, and better than Wayne.

That's how overrated Wayne is.
ohwell.gif

And for the last time about Philly Free 2, I didn't count it because Free himself didn't count it as one of his album, he called it a mixtape. And people talking about Wayne's early albums, I know those exist, I guess I worded the title wrong, I should have just said The Carter series.

PS:

I wouldn't call Wayne this generations biggest rapper. Dude didn't have the hype he has now until C3 dropped in 2007. He's been one of/the biggest/most popular names for the past 3 years. Nowhere near the best, but yes the most popular. And three years doesn't = a generation.
grin.gif

Easily.

You can say this for a lot of artists against any 3 Wayne albums you want to put in to the discussion.
I said a lot not all.

keyword ALBUMS..I know Loso get it in on the mixtape level..and Wayne does too..so the edge goes to you know who on the album level
That's why I switched to mixtapes. Fab is obviously a completely different topic from the way he approaches albums. Besides I said a lot not every rapper. Naming one rapper don't change what I said.
laugh.gif
Being this generations biggest rapper has nothing to do with being able to tell who makes better quality music.

why u tryin to switch over to mixtapes? I thought we were talking about album catalogs..

Easily.

I said a lot not all.

laugh.gif

You switched the argument to mixtapes and still lost.

why u tryin to switch over to mixtapes? I thought we were talking about album catalogs..
It was just another fact. Since that's what we stating. I feel his mixtapes are better than his albums anyway. You bringing up Fab don't really mean anything in regards to my statement.
You switched the argument to mixtapes and still lost.
Lost?
laugh.gif
This +#%!@

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

keep thinking that

Ofcourse I will. More objective than the close minded opposite thought process.

Maybe for someone with a sheep mentality who just thinks if someone is popular they make the best music and a lesser known or unknown artist can't make better music thinks I'm wrong.

I'm fine with that.

^^Free and Wayne have two totally different styles of rapping..I listen to both of them a lot so I'm not getting into the argument of who's better..but coming from you Luigi I already knew who you would say being that you hate Wayne so much

^^Free and Wayne have two totally different styles of rapping..I listen to both of them a lot so I'm not getting into the argument of who's better..but coming from you Luigi I already knew who you would say being that you hate Wayne so much

laugh.gif
this is true.

I used to like him, which is why I hate him so much now, because I feel like he sold out kinda. Ever since after Carter 2 I haven't liked him at all.

It's not a blind, biased hate though, if someone brings up a good point I'm not gonna say they're wrong about him.

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

laugh.gif
this is true.

I used to like him, which is why I hate him so much now, because I feel like he sold out kinda. Ever since after Carter 2 I haven't liked him at all.

It's not a blind, biased hate though, if someone brings up a good point I'm not gonna say they're wrong about him.

well I'm glad we got that out the way

Ive always wondered...when people say they stopped listening after C2, you mean mixtape material and everything?
or are you just talking about albums?

cuz inbetween C2 and C3 has PLENTY of quality songs...
tired.gif

+@@# thats SOME of his best work in my opinion

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Ive always wondered...when people say they stopped listening after C2, you mean mixtape material and everything?
or are you just talking about albums?

cuz inbetween C2 and C3 has PLENTY of quality songs...
tired.gif

+@@# thats SOME of his best work in my opinion

You could say I stopped listening to Wayne after C3, well that wouldn't be true but since that album he hasn't ever again been one of my favorite current rappers.

I agree though, between C2 and C3 is some of Wayne's best material.

Wayne was force fed down everyones throats with all the garbage he has put out over the last couple of years.

and i dont see how someone can take this man seriously .

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Wayne was force fed down everyones throats with all the garbage he has put out over the last couple of years.

and i dont see how someone can take this man seriously .

You talkin about me?
laugh.gif

If so, it's not that far fetched to say Freeways better than Wayne. I don't care if you don't agree, and if you think Waynes better I'm not gonna argue and say you're stupid, because I could see why people think he's better too. Anyone who laughs at this topic obviously hasn't listened to much Freeway, Wayne is NOT all that.
grin.gif

And if you weren't referring to me, my apologies.

Back
Top Bottom