French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

True. People ate confused. Jordans for the most part are TTS. People dunno what they be saying, lol. These are the same people that say they fit 9.5-11.5.

:lol: Yeah, I used to think my true size was 9.5 back in 2007when Pre 2008 Jordan IVs Vs and VIs had more padding and fit smaller. It wasn't until I measured my foot again and realized that 8.5 was my true size.

I used to put socks In my shoes so they wouldn't crease. They were kind of tight with them on. Then when I took them out it was still tight. Then I new it was time to take the insoles out:\

So yesterday I checked finishline and they were sold out of every pair except a sz 13.

Now they have almost a full run of all sizes.

Are these all pairs from cancelled orders?
Probably, there were a lot more resellers on ebay but I think a lot of ppl cancelled orders because there is very little, if any, profit from reselling these...

Jeez, em Jawns look all kinds of mediocre.
My pockets stay full at least for the next 2 months as far as Js are concerned.
So far, this year's lineup ain't impressive AT ALL.

Last edited:
So yesterday I checked finishline and they were sold out of every pair except a sz 13.

Now they have almost a full run of all sizes.

Are these all pairs from cancelled orders?
No, the retailers that sold out get sent pairs from the retail chains that were not selling the shoe as well. A manager told me they did the same with the Nike Air Copper Flightposite. Areas that sold out (New York, Philly, DC) restocked because they were sent pairs that didn't sell in other areas like the midwest and down south.

I picked these up in store yesterday just to have a look at the paint job after seeing that pic comparing fake, retail and promo. I was disgusted to see just how bad it was. I could have **** out a better paint job, I'm not normally one to winge and don't know my 7s well but I'm glad I didnt buy them. For them to be calling them remastered is a bit much. I hope they do a better job on the hares or Bordeaux because I'd like to grab one pair of 7s this year

It's been ages since i posted in JB. French 7's hold a special place in my heart because this was the shoe that dropped when I was getting into J's back in '02. I remember wanting the French 7's so bad but only pair available were the raptors because they weren't as popular so I had to settle for those. I eventually got a few pairs of the French 7's and loved them since.

I was pleasantly surprised to see them in stock when I checked around noon on saturday. I've tried to buy J's in the past and I would always strike out online. I guess there really was no demand for these but I'm glad I could pick up a pair with no hassle. Only thing that bugged me was the $189 retail :x These were $125 when they came out in '02…:smh:

My pair is suppose to come in tomorrow but I doubt it due to all the snow up here in NYC…can't wait thought!

I have no complaints on my pair. Only thing was that my box already had a tear, no big a deal though. Comfort was good as well.

supposed to receive my pair tomorrow, cant wait honestly.. I have heard good things about the quality and I want to see for myself.

Hey guys what are these like for size?

I'm new to Jordan's, currently have oreo 5's which I think I could've got in a 13.5 instead of 14, but I also have some fire red 3's and spizikes which are spot on in a 14?
My 2002 pair was TTS.  I wear TTS in IIIs, IVs, Vs, VIIs.  I size up .5 for shoes like XIs.  Kobe IVs, Vs, VIs and NIKE SBs.

I would go with the same size at the RED 3s.  Good luck.

My 2002 pair was TTS.  I wear TTS in IIIs, IVs, Vs, VIIs.  I size up .5 for shoes like XIs.  Kobe IVs, Vs, VIs and NIKE SBs.

I would go with the same size at the RED 3s.  Good luck.

Cheers buddy I'm thinking I might wait for they Hare 7's, I'm not totally sold on this colour way

Have to be selective this year with the Jordan's, and I really want some 13 lows when they arrive!

Last edited:
Received both my pairs a little earlier today and was excited to open these up. This is somewhat of a bittersweet review because I had high hopes after first opening the new remastered boxes.

The leather was buttery soft (even more so than I was expecting), I loved the French Blue accents, and the metal lace tips were a big plus.

Now for the bad and the reason I'll be returning both of these. As soon as I saw earlier pictures I was worried, but this was just unacceptable for me. No care at all in applying this paint. Some places were already scratched and peeling. As others have said, a 5 year old looks to have applied the paint on these. Hope this isn't the type of quality we're going to see for the rest of the year.

I was already on the fence about the FB 7s (and 7s in general), but I'll be waiting on the Hares or Bords to be my first and possibly try and pick up a pair of the Legend Blue 11s to replace the white/blue theme I was looking for.

Back
Top Bottom