French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Shoot, If being cool, really means I cant have a pair of these, then Im good with being a outsider. :nthat:

Btw,@'6Burgh' I know u was on your sarcasm.

Last edited:
To the people complaining, you go to China and make these. You have a smart phone? Well, these have defects. Do they work? Yes. Same for the shoe. Can you walk in them without the bottom falling out? Yes. Does it look "good"? Yes. The people in these lines working on your shoe work long hours.

People are complaining because JB said these shoes are remastered and will have quality a lot closer to OG's. Which we all know is not the case. If you spend your hard earned $190 on something that is supposed to have better quality and it does not you have every right to complain IMO. If your OK with subpar products then good for you, but every consumer has the right to complain.

Had to wait till after work. They came. Only thing is, I can't wear 'em for personal reasons. View media item 1376445
People are complaining because JB said these shoes are remastered and will have quality a lot closer to OG's. Which we all know is not the case. If you spend your hard earned $190 on something that is supposed to have better quality and it does not you have every right to complain IMO. If your OK with subpar products then good for you, but every consumer has the right to complain.
These are my first pair of Jordan's but, I don't see anything minus a glue stain. I think people are complaining to complain. Sure, you have the right to complain but, you think of the work that was put into them.

Last edited:

Had to wait till after work. They came. Only thing is, I can't wear 'em for personal reasons.
These are my first pair of Jordan's but, I don't see anything minus a glue stain. I think people are complaining to complain. Sure, you have the right to complain but, you think of the work that was put into them.
personal reasons?

personal reasons?
Yup. I recently bought the little Penny's on sale at Nike.com. I promised myself I wouldn't buy anything after it. I did. I also know my folks will probably have something to say about it. So, it's away in my closet for a Month or so.

What's the big deal with this shoe sitting?  When you go to Walmart, Gain is sitting, Noxzema is sitting, Coca-Cola is sitting.  Not everything has to sell out, nor should it, shoes being no different.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I just received my pair from Eastbay.  I don't care if these were sitting or not, I wanted em b/c I struck out in '02.  These have always been one of my favorite CWs of the 7s.  While I was at USM, we only had one sneaker spot and I didn't have the chance to grab em then.  13 years has been a long time.

Now, my first impression was this was a huge step up from the BS leather we have been getting.  The leather quality has always been my main concern.  Still I feel this remastered gimmick doesn't justify the price increase when we should have been receiving this type of quality all along.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the shoe and the "quality of the leather" (not getting into the #PaintGate discussion).  But I'll never be happy with JB justifying the price increase and admitting selling us sub par products over the years.  My Jordan brand purchases will be very limited going forward.

:lol: :rofl:

I just received my pair from Eastbay.  I don't care if these were sitting or not, I wanted em b/c I struck out in '02.  These have always been one of my favorite CWs of the 7s.  While I was at USM, we only had one sneaker spot and I didn't have the chance to grab em then.  13 years has been a long time.

Now, my first impression was this was a huge step up from the BS leather we have been getting.  The leather quality has always been my main concern.  Still I feel this remastered gimmick doesn't justify the price increase when we should have been receiving this type of quality all along.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the shoe and the "quality of the leather" (not getting into the #PaintGate discussion).  But I'll never be happy with JB justifying the price increase and admitting selling us sub par products over the years.  My Jordan brand purchases will be very limited going forward.
@NickMemphis u went to USM as in Southern Miss???

Truth be told the paint jobs have been so-so for a long minute, look at the 6s from last year, i.e.

It could be worse , u could be getting lackluster paint jobs, and still be getting shotty pleather to boot, and still be getting charged that new tax.

At least its a step in the right direction, meaning in the right direction at least for now.
Wouldnt in the least be surprised, if they keep that new price tag ,and start putting that old cheap rawhide leather back on the shoes.

Last edited:
All i'm saying is, if people inspected their phones, furniture,clothing, and kitchenware as thoroughly as they do their shoes a lot of **** would be returned. Anything that's mass produced is going to have pairs/sets that aren't perfect. That's just the reality of the situation. I'm certainly not saying people shouldn't return their pairs if they're unhappy. In fact, I fully endorse that, because it's better than keeping a pair of something you're unsatisfied with, and then complaining about it for years to come. (Which is downright silly) But let's not act like JB's qualiy control is somehow leagues behind of everyone else's in this regard.

Though I also think that people like to nitpick, which of course is anyone's perogative for something he/she spent his/her own money on.

Back
Top Bottom