Fresh Prince of Bel Air 5's?

roll.gif

Last edited:
The Bel Airs are the best looking 5 releasing out of the 3 others. (Fear, Oreo, 3Lab5) I dont count the Laneys cause they are a classic.
I agree with that 100%
Black Grapes (love em) & Bel Airs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other retro + 5s this year, hell even include Jan FR5s & Grapes

Last edited:
I would appreciate the 3lab5 Vs more if it was executed better but they are practically hype which is gonna make the shoe sell imo. And that price with a $225 on some EP Vs doesn't seem worth it :smh: . And the Fear Vs in some pics look terrible and others make them look decent but recent pics of the Fear Vs are terrible and make the shoe look like crap (literally)
I thought they were $175. Is 225 the canadian price?

I agree with that 100%
Black Grapes (love em) & Bel Airs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other retro + 5s this year, hell even include Jan FR5s & Grapes
It's time to stop posting
roll.gif

W/e dude its all opinion ... just like u have ur reason for buying certain shoes. Dont agree just keep on scrolling my man
Calm down it is all fun, you like the shoe buy it.  What we say I hope won't change your mind?  I am sure your boys didn't like every shoe you put on.

Lol im cool idc if no one agrees with what i said. Its all matter of opinion just like someone of u like those horrendous 3lab5s lol or those Oreos in this case ... im not gonna say stop posting cuz u like it over something else.

Am i not suppose to reply or something not sure how my post came off as being upset or serious i just said if u didnt agree just keep scrolling thats what i do

Anyways ......

After FR5s end of august JB is treating my pockets very well with only 3 releases i want : ) can do some extra xmas shoppin for the family this year

Lol im cool idc if no one agrees with what i said. Its all matter of opinion just like someone of u like those horrendous 3lab5s lol or those Oreos in this case ... im not gonna say stop posting cuz u like it over something else.

Anyways ......

After FR5s end of august JB is treating my pockets very well with only 3 releases i want : ) can do some extra xmas shoppin for the family this year
NO!!! We can all agree those 3lab5s:

I wish JB may not get anymore of my money but some other Nike's coming out that will be.

Hahahaha retros arent Westbrooks style .. he prefers flats n sandals with his capris

Youll prob see DJ Khaled clown *** with these. Along with Stalley maybe Wale, Bow Wow for sure rockin these.

Some people act as if there is a rule book on what shoes should be liked or coveted more than others. Like one isnt allowed to have his own opinion of what looks good and what they should spend their money on and determine the value of his/her purchase

i swear most of these nba players and celebrities be wearing some expensive but hidious clothing.
No they just forget how to dress in general lol it seems like the richer these guys get the worse their sense of how to dress gets as well :smh: look at lil Wayne my man has been dressing like a clown for the past 3 years

i swear most of these nba players and celebrities be wearing some expensive but hidious clothing.
No they just forget how to dress in general lol it seems like the richer these guys get the worse their sense of how to dress gets as well :smh: look at lil Wayne my man has been dressing like a clown for the past 3 years
you think thats bad do you remember that rapper that started wearing tights n ****. like fudge outta here with that **** he a true ***** for them tights.

Back
Top Bottom