~~|= Fresh T-shirt / Crewneck / Hoodie Thread =|~~

Originally Posted by shogun

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

people still wear graphic tees?
People have always worn graphic t-shirts and will continue to.
I wear plain t-shirts a lot and it gets boring.  Good to mix it up.

504 D1 Prospect wrote:

people still wear graphic tees?

tired.gif
You enter a thread, see the first post contains graphic tees yet still ask this question. Please show how to be an elitist and half as cool as you.

I live in a swagless bubble. Apologies.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Does the site tweak out on you too? Keeps blinking black on mine.

Na, I have never had a problem with PLNDR or Karmaloop.

Speaking of Karmaloop, when they gonna do the 60% off promo codes? It's getting towards the end of the year.

The other day I saw a shirt with the Yankee logo covered with rings, I wanted to pick it up but now I can't find it....can anyone direct me to it?
Nevermind. Found it...

legacy_blue_blow_2.jpg

wlrgud.png

got this in purple the other day at Urban for ~$10.  Checked the site and it may have been discontinued

I still want this tee Rocksmith x Undrcrwn collabo from 2008. Can't find/get it no more smh.
undrcrwn-rocksmith-the-bounce.jpg

Sneaktip/Mi Gente "Fight The Power" tee

l.jpg
fight_the_power_acestunna.jpg
DSC_0172.jpg

I got mine from karmaloop like over a year ago.

Cassie x Diamond tee. got mine from ebay. So worth it lol I got the black one and white one.
diamond-supply-co-cassie-x-oriol-2-t-shirt-17588-small.jpg
mt44uo.png

I was just thinking that I needed some new t-shirts, I'll be keeping my eye on this thread.

I can never get down with a lot of streetwear since some of the designs are so bold; I probably only have about 7 graphic tees.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Finally, a non-elitist thread for people who love Fridays at work 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Really not trying to derail this thread, or take away from other people's clothing preferences, but since when were those dude's who enjoy getting their grown man on considered "elitist"?
I swear dude's feel threatened by people who are comfortable (and look good) wearing clothing from the "dressing better" thread..

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Finally, a non-elitist thread for people who love Fridays at work 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Really not trying to derail this thread, or take away from other people's clothing preferences, but since when were those dude's who enjoy getting their grown man on considered "elitist"?
I swear dude's feel threatened by people who are comfortable (and look good) wearing clothing from the "dressing better" thread..

For real. I love "dressing better" but I can always appreciate (and wear during the summer) graphic tees and whatnot.
pimp.gif

"dressing better" is subjective. Wearing pink dockers and sperrys to watch MNF is not "dressing better".

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

"dressing better" is subjective. Wearing pink dockers and sperrys to watch MNF is not "dressing better".

ok this is just ridiculous cmon.. do better

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

ok this is just ridiculous cmon.. do better

indifferent.gif
 go back to your suspect thread and leave us non dressing better folks be.

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

How much do those diamond x cassie tshirts go for?

kloops got a couple for like $36 I think
they got a lot of diamond supply and

you can always get 20 percent off your whole order so its a steal imo

Back
Top Bottom