~~|= Fresh T-shirt / Crewneck / Hoodie Thread =|~~

Originally Posted by 2Nick3

How much do those diamond x cassie tshirts go for?

Diamond:
http://www.karmaloop.com/...endorId=391&Pgroup=1

Crooks and Castle:

http://www.karmaloop.com/...endorId=450&Pgroup=1

Use this discount "rep code": KN8537

20% off your total first purchase

10% off all purchases after

~$36/shirt + 20% discount = ~$28.80/shirt

Or use code: WNTR

Free shipping on orders over $50

Free shipping + 20% off orders over $100

WNTR and KN8537 stacks, but KN8537 will only give 1% off on top of the WNTR promotion

PLNDR:

Spend $75, get 25% off

Use Code: BESTOF 

Get an extra 1% off when combined with rep code: KN8537

KN8537 also works for 20% off first purchase and 10% of all purchases after through PLNDR, as well.

[font='helvetica neue', hevetica, arial, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Finally, a non-elitist thread for people who love Fridays at work 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Really not trying to derail this thread, or take away from other people's clothing preferences, but since when were those dude's who enjoy getting their grown man on considered "elitist"?
I swear dude's feel threatened by people who are comfortable (and look good) wearing clothing from the "dressing better" thread..

not at all, stop fronting like you were not trying to sound cool with your first reply in this thread.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

"dressing better" is subjective. Wearing pink dockers and sperrys to watch MNF is not "dressing better".

ok this is just ridiculous cmon.. do better
Thats not ridiculous at all. That thread is full of people dressing better, but its also full of people being overdressed and trying too hard to be the "cool guy".

"dressing better" is subjective. Wearing pink dockers and sperrys to watch MNF is not "dressing better".

indifferent.gif
 go back to your suspect thread and leave us non dressing better folks be.
laugh.gif
 see ya

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

I can never get down with a lot of streetwear since some of the designs are so bold; I probably only have about 7 graphic tees.
Most of the streetwear brands t-shirts are kind of lame now.  They put out way better designs before all of them started to move towards workwear / old school Americana / lumberjack clothing.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Finally, a non-elitist thread for people who love Fridays at work 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Really not trying to derail this thread, or take away from other people's clothing preferences, but since when were those dude's who enjoy getting their grown man on considered "elitist"?
I swear dude's feel threatened by people who are comfortable (and look good) wearing clothing from the "dressing better" thread..

not at all, stop fronting like you were not trying to sound cool with your first reply in this thread.
Dude came in here on straight douche mode and has the balls to say dude's feel threatened by people who are comfortable, gtfowtbs.

Anyway...back to the topic.

My favorite crewnecks used to be made by 10 Deep, especially the line from 3 years ago. They execute the hidden pockets perfectly. 

Here is a crewneck that 10 Deep released before they got obnoxiously loud.

box_full_400.jpg

box_detail1_400.jpg

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Thats not ridiculous at all. That thread is full of people dressing better, but its also full of people being overdressed and trying too hard to be the "cool guy".
Agreed. I started looking at the thread to get some ideas, but stopped checking after I realized most of the outfits only look good if you're like a 6' 150lb white male around age 30. Or they just are just doing way too much.

Anyone know of any other brands besides 10 Deep that sell crewneck sweatshirts that have side pockets? Not the kangaroo pouch though.

indifferent.gif

obvious insecure NTer is obvious.
let me not...
laugh.gif

on the topic, graphic tees IMO seem a bit young, alot of the designs are actually cool, but i just dont feel comfortable in them, just feels like i should have a bookbag on my back on my way through campus freshman year....thats just the way i feel, but i cant front like some of these are not neat....i can tolerate hoodies and crew necks with some sort of graphics, i actually picked up a "vintage style" Giants hoody from bloomingdales the other day, Bloomies has a great selection of graphic tees, hoodies and crew necks.
374178_2817025028328_1339946475_2962643_23464914_n.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

indifferent.gif

let me not...
laugh.gif
Culero! You can teach me how to dress when I come to NY. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

indifferent.gif

let me not...
laugh.gif
Culero! You can teach me how to dress when I come to NY. 

only by appointment papi.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Anyone know of any other brands besides 10 Deep that sell crewneck sweatshirts that have side pockets? Not the kangaroo pouch though.
Like this?

0001.jpg
0003.jpg

Originally Posted by McRaptor

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Like this?

0001.jpg
0003.jpg
Yeah, I need to find more brands that make these.

Back
Top Bottom