Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

NYC
nerd.gif
...since when do sneakers drop first in Houston......must've beena mistake
laugh.gif

Its aqua, its like a marine blue, if you don't know what aqua is, think of the old school mariners hats

is footaction getting these? i just called my local footaction and they said they expecting them now. but, you guys are saying footlocker exclusive..

and they are def. gonna excluded for tha 50% off, i work at footlocker and am95's are never included.. at least not since i been working there

Originally Posted by air max 87

Its aqua, its like a marine blue, if you don't know what aqua is, think of the old school mariners hats

old school mariners colors was the only thing i could even think of that could match these kicks. ecapcity should drop a fresh grey/aqua seattle fitted forthese.

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

CharmCityKid wrote:

not feelin the outlined swoosh, but i guess i'm nitpicking. i will prolly grab this weekend with 30% off ($98)
pimp.gif
not all the 95's had the outlined swoosh huh? i didn't even notice that..

naw, all of them ain't got that. i know it's a small detail, but that %%%! is wack to me. the more i look at these the more i realize there is no needfor me to cop. nice shoe, but not feelin the green and i'ma just use that money on the griffeys.

my chilis are still ds so i'ma just stick wit those (i think)

time to go hunting for these... and to get me a Cinnabun mmmMMmmM mmmmMMmmmmm!!!!!
will let dudes know if i find these in the bmore area

My dude that works at a Footlocker in central NJ says they havent received them yet, but that they are supposed to...

Dont know when, but should be soon (hopefully)...

These will be copped 1X with or without discount. If I'm still
eek.gif
when I see them in person, 1 will be put on layaway.

I opened my eyes wider seeing the pictures. I won't spend 145 but hopefully a discount or price drop arises and I can make these my 2nd pair of 95s

I haven't seen them in person but my boy just picked up my pair. only spot out here in Jersey that got them so far. Heard these are releasing next month.would go for another pair on discount

Back
Top Bottom