Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

younggunna28 wrote:
If you are in PA many Footlocker's in the Lehigh Valley area will NOT be getting these. For some reason our division does not get AM95's only Footaction does. So once again if your in eastern PA, unless its one of the big city stores like in Philly, only Footaction!
Which store do you work for? because I can definitely assure that your wrong!

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by OGfiend

But honestly, the bottom grey stripe is too dark and the top 3 or wayyyy to light.
indifferent.gif
You are SO right ... c'mon Nike, why couldn't you get this one right? This is how you do it:

nike-sportswear-air-max-95-red-1.jpg

Not:

fresh-water-am95-2.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Totally agree. It doesn't look like much of a gradient at all. I was really looking forward to these, but now i'm not so sure.

Originally Posted by UKBased

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by OGfiend

But honestly, the bottom grey stripe is too dark and the top 3 or wayyyy to light.
indifferent.gif
You are SO right ... c'mon Nike, why couldn't you get this one right? This is how you do it:

nike-sportswear-air-max-95-red-1.jpg

Not:

fresh-water-am95-2.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Totally agree. It doesn't look like much of a gradient at all. I was really looking forward to these, but now i'm not so sure.

Originally Posted by HOOPSboy

47125b8eb1d90271f8437ac1f33177d7cfd0789.jpg

I see dark to light .... Yall really tripping ....

COLUMBUS OHIO? anywhere here? called around and as usual no luck and people not knowing what i'm talkin about

I'm mad right now!!!! Ughhh........need those asap I know ima get them before april but still.....ahhhh

Lol

I guess people are upset that there is too much contrast in the gradient...If that anthracite near the midsole was a little lighter, and the colors on top alittle darker, the gradient would look more natural (like it used to be) and not as forced.

But this is still better than the other colorways they put out...where they put like 24 colors on the upper.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I guess people are upset that there is too much contrast in the gradient...If that anthracite near the midsole was a little lighter, and the colors on top a little darker, the gradient would look more natural (like it used to be) and not as forced.

But this is still better than the other colorways they put out...where they put like 24 colors on the upper.
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
Exactly, and agreed.
Easy cop ... at 30% off.
devil.gif

Should be here this week -- I'll keep y'all posted.
pimp.gif

These are dope.

My boy said they getting them on Friday. Jersey in the house.

Supposedly there is a 50% this weekend also. I hope that's true, if not still copped with the 30%.

kramer" Retail is for suckers" kramer

Anywhere in oregon getting these? I called like 4 footlockers and they all said the same thing.. "we don't get am95s"

Originally Posted by illmabus3666

Anywhere in oregon getting these? I called like 4 footlockers and they all said the same thing.. "we don't get am95s"

Try FA, but on Friday ... shipments are still in transit.

Back
Top Bottom