Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Is that a rhetorical question?
wink.gif

anyone know where in suburban philly i can cop these? there is a footaction in the granite run mall. i'm going to give them a call today.

Hey Broomall4Life: They do have them at Footlocker in Granite Run. I called yesterday and the guy said they had just gotten a carton, and he was pretty sureit was the 95's.

Wow these look good too bad theyll be excluded from the 50%. Hopefully a ftl has em around my way.

Don't know if its been posted, but if you live in the baltimore area, footlocker at towson town center has these. Just picked mine up. They are sold out ofa 10.

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

^ Nope! I looked all over! Not even at Riverside where HOH is located!
wow. i figured out all places in the Chicago-land area, that one wouldve got them. thanks for the heads-up

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I think I'm the minority here, I went to 34th st Footlocker and FA today, both store got them shoes but I still can't convince myself to get these after seeing these in person... I thought I will cope them for sure after I see the picture posted here but seeing them in person changed my mind, I personally think that the greenish color really throw it off when compare to the neon or chili. I guess I will pass and leave them to people that really want these.

Same here, will pass this one and wait 4 for the orange unless can find a pair under retail

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

so these drop today? 03/13 basically?
No, they've been available at different stores as early as Monday. Apparently shipments have been staggered just by travel time and storeshaving to unload their stock, but as soon as stores have received them, they've been allowed to put them out (unlike, say, Jordans, which they're notallowed to put out until the specified release date).

I asked my local FL and was told to check back as they unbox their shipment...if not by Saturday, they'd definitely be out by Tuesday.

Been said over and over - this "Fresh Water blue" is much more on the green side of things (teal) than it appears in some of these pictures.

Back
Top Bottom