Friend Problem (Cliffs Format)

You should of never turned off Black Ops!! I'll leave it at that. Did you at least get gas money??

its your sisters friend fault how the hell you got 20minutes left to catch a flight??? That's just stupid you should be at the airport at least an hour before your flight not no god damn 5-20 minutes before your flight leaves. When she called you should have been like "no you're stupid its your fault I'm busy I can't do you the favor" now she don't want to give you half? I bet she'll tell everyone "yo can you believe so and so is trying to get me to pay for half his ticket" instead of saying "yo can you believe so and so drove me to the airport on time because, I didn't have a ride, and he got a ticket, so I should pay half" Take the L but get some revenge

its your sisters friend fault how the hell you got 20minutes left to catch a flight??? That's just stupid you should be at the airport at least an hour before your flight not no god damn 5-20 minutes before your flight leaves. When she called you should have been like "no you're stupid its your fault I'm busy I can't do you the favor" now she don't want to give you half? I bet she'll tell everyone "yo can you believe so and so is trying to get me to pay for half his ticket" instead of saying "yo can you believe so and so drove me to the airport on time because, I didn't have a ride, and he got a ticket, so I should pay half" Take the L but get some revenge

You should of never turned off Black Ops!! I'll leave it at that. Did you at least get gas money??

If I am behind the wheel of my car, I control whats going on.

If someone ask for a ride in a hurry. you should of said that you will do the best you can. If you got the ticket on the highway with point to your license would you have let you go half on the defensive driving class.

If I am behind the wheel of my car, I control whats going on.

If someone ask for a ride in a hurry. you should of said that you will do the best you can. If you got the ticket on the highway with point to your license would you have let you go half on the defensive driving class.

Originally Posted by got shoes

pics of the ticket at least
roll.gif
really?

i mean if she wasn't running late you wouldn't have been speeding.  i don't know if she owes you half but she needs to take you out for some drinks or dinner or something.  

i mean if she wasn't running late you wouldn't have been speeding.  i don't know if she owes you half but she needs to take you out for some drinks or dinner or something.  

Im about that life. Its simple. If she doesnt pay then there will be consequences!! Its princibalities (sp)

Im about that life. Its simple. If she doesnt pay then there will be consequences!! Its princibalities (sp)

Originally Posted by teamj0rdan

so being "about that life" is actin like a female?

coulda fooled me...

Originally Posted by teamj0rdan

so being "about that life" is actin like a female?

coulda fooled me...

Back
Top Bottom