Friends and Family 30% off 5/20-5/24

Originally Posted by DenisHot

i swear i think they're pulling lebrons off the shelf, i went to 3 footlockers and 3 of them had no lebrons

I think so too..

The footlocker I went to today had no LeBron 7 PS on display..while I went to footlocker last week..they had both colorway and a lot of sizes..

Got my del sols earlier. U do need ur star club card to redeem the coupon. It's all good FA employee was just doing his job.

it looks like del sols are going to sell out quick. There were three other doods trying to cop the del sols. FA employee said I got the last pair on my size.

Here is the Footaction online code EM34T583

v5c1lj.png

I got from SD

if i go to a FA and become a star club member on the spot, will i be able to use the coupon right then and there?

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

if i go to a FA and become a star club member on the spot, will i be able to use the coupon right then and there?

Yes.  In my case, they didn't even bother to ask for my Star Club card.

Originally Posted by Derekwockee

Originally Posted by Raydio5

Originally Posted by Derekwockee

You can't go back in with your receipt and get price difference. The manager at FTA pointed out that in fine print that it say it doesn't work on prior purchases. 
frown.gif
 So i said that i was going to come back in and return them then rebuy my shoes back....and this it the crappy response i get from the manager, "that's still your prior purchase." !*%? 
mad.gif
 that makes no sense, i told her that, tried explaining to her that's not how it works, and she kept firing back with prior purchases. I called the customer service number from fta.com and they said she was wrong the second time. So I'm going back there tomorrow and getting my money back. 
devil.gif

Then again, it depends on the person at the store, they might give you the price difference the first time...i'm just really peeved right now. 

FA....you could just return the shoe and buy it over again.  An employee told me if the purchase is under 7 days, depending on the manager they will do a price adjustment for you rather than go through the process of returning the shoe and buying the shoe all over again.  They'll do it for you if they got the time and want to do it for you.  It can be a long process.  I was lucky the employee was willing to help me out after I explained it.  Good luck man.

Champs, FA, and FL are all the same unless something new popped up.  I went into Champs today and asked about it and they knew about it. 

Picked up Kobe Vs, Jordan IV Pure White/Silver, and White Air Max Pippens. 
Yeah it was in first post, I told her i was going to return and just buy it back, but she said it was still in the fine print and was still my prior purchase if i bought it back. So i told her i was going to come back and have someone else buy it for me, so therefore it's not MY prior purchase anymore. that was at 2:00. 
I am now just coming back from FTA, went around 8:00, with a couple of people to buy it, and the same manager looked kind of mad as she took the register. I returned both shoes, and was paid back. Then my friend goes and starts to say he's going to buy my shoes, when she says pulls out a phone a starts calling, whom i presume is the district manager. They start talking, and she says something about a customer trying to bypass the 30% off (me) which is followed by her nodding, and saying yes back to the person on the phone. She hangs up, doesn't say anything but starts to ring me up for the all shoes with 30% off and allows me to pay for it. haha got my 80 bucks back 
roll.gif

I'm guessing she realized she was wrong or the person on the phone told her just to ring me up and not deal with it. 
happy.gif
 either way, talk about awkward moments, that is one of them as she rang me up with a 
mad.gif
 pissed off face. 

This is crazy. This is a common practice in retail. You can't tell me that no one ever asked for a price adjustment before. You would think you were taking food off her table.

sweet no exclusions down by me..picked up all white am 2009 and the red(chilli) am 95s for $175

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

my bad if asked already anyone used it at HOH?
Swung by Serramonte FL/HOH earlier and they said HOH stuff was excluded, but everything in the FL section was good to go.

my champs and footlocker both said that there's no F&F this weekend in their stores. this doesn't make any sense to me..so if i give them a coupon printed out that won't honor it??

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

my champs and footlocker both said that there's no F&F this weekend in their stores. this doesn't make any sense to me..so if i give them a coupon printed out that won't honor it??
You in the US?

yeah i'm in the US i live in illinois. both spots said they never recieved an email saying it would be this weekend and that they may have one next weekend...

^Tell them to enter the keycode that's on the bottom of the coupon and see if the stuff you buy rings up with a 30% discount. I'm not sure about any champs having the F&F event though, unless anyone has a coupon for it
nerd.gif

They probably said that because its not "technically" a Friends and Family sale. With Friends and Family, they are sent coupons to hand out to customers. This is a sale for VIP members

Back
Top Bottom