Friends and Family 30% off 5/20-5/24

i've been out of the country and out of the loop, but i'm back now and have a few things that i'd like to pick up with the 30 off...if they're out theredo any footlockers still have any of the following in a 12: freshwater griffeys, copper or eggplant foams, marked down foam lites, penny 2s white/royal

Stock located a pair of aways and paid for them Then I got a call today saying they can't fill the order
frown.gif
. Really need aways and 102 shipped was a great deal.

Where are people getting their del sols at(online?)?

I went to HoH in houston (galleria) and asked one of the workers if i can get 30% off on the kicks there( texas cw kd2) and they said yes.

I will be back tomorrow to try to get couple pairs of del sols, 24/7, 2009s, and kd2s.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Champs coupon?... champs not having f&f this time?
maaaaan i cant find it either... i wanted to scoop my girl the white/red 12s for 80 (gs) - 30% but they are only on sale at champs around here and not ftl/fta.

they can usually price match since its the same company...just gotta talk to the manager, we've done it before when i worked for the company

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

they can usually price match since its the same company...just gotta talk to the manager, we've done it before when i worked for the company

One of my local Champs was able to "match" the 30% just upon me mentioning it to my salesguy.  He was way cool about it, and didn't even request a code,coupon, or  memb. card.  Granted, this isn't a super high volume Champs, but nice of them to go the extra mile.  Got some Vomero 4s for like 70 bucks.  Nice standard runner for everyday wear.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Here is the Footaction online code EM34T583

v5c1lj.png

I got from SD
anyone have the version of this with all the instore info for the cashier???
looks like guy edited it out
ohwell.gif

Here's a question I haven't seen asked in here and was wondering if it was worth a shot...

Will FTL match Niketown's recent price of $75 for the Away's and then on top of that use the 30% VIP coupon???

If so
pimp.gif

FTL INC WILL PRICE MATCH WITHIN THEIR OWN COMPANY (FOOTLOCKER CHAMPS FOOTACTION EASTBAY CCS) BUT IT IS ULTIMATELY UP TO THE MANAGER...

THEY WILL NOT MATCH NIKETOWNS PRICING OR ANY NDC BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THOSE STORES

FTL INC WILL PRICE MATCH WITHIN THEIR OWN COMPANY (FOOTLOCKER CHAMPS FOOTACTION EASTBAY CCS) IT IS ULTIMATELY UP TO THE MANAGER...

THEY WILL NOT MATCH NIKETOWNS PRICING OR ANY NDC BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THOSE STORES

This may be a stupid question that might have been already answered but does this include their own website? For example the AM09's are still retail at my FTL but on the website they're on sale for $139.

Originally Posted by YoungBuck32

FTL INC WILL PRICE MATCH WITHIN THEIR OWN COMPANY (FOOTLOCKER CHAMPS FOOTACTION EASTBAY CCS) IT IS ULTIMATELY UP TO THE MANAGER...

This may be a stupid question that might have been already answered but does this include their own website? For example the AM09's are still retail at my FTL but on the website they're on sale for $139.
first of all why dont you just order online? they have a online code...

otherwise, if they dont price match it in the store ask to do a catalog/phone order in store (free shipping if you order in store) and have a print-out or your phone handy to show the price...im not too sure if this whole VIP Rewards Sale will work with catalog orders but when you do one they usually use the FTL.com or Eastbay.com website to order so i would assume they would be able to...sorry dont know exact procedures anymore since i know a lot of things have changed since i was there but i assume its still similiar...

if the manager/sales assoc. is smart he will price match and not worry about putting extra work because in all honesty its a sale and most likely will give you more of a reason to revisit his store and purchase there rather than from somewhere else (usually)...every manager needs and wants sales for their books bottom line

so just be nice and dont come off like you know everything and you deserve the price match/discount and you'll be fine...

any skyposites under $90 at footlocker/footaction stores?
also, still looking for a store with some sz 12 copper foams

Back
Top Bottom