Friends and Family 30% off 5/20-5/24

Originally Posted by slim15

Ftl coupon code is needed..

ummm is your computer not showing the same thing mine is? because the first post has the footlocker coupon and on it is the online code

Originally Posted by kcirtap7

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Hopefully the Laker and Oreo 6 aren't excluded. I'm leaning towards those.

i believe all jordans are excluded.........and whats up w/ my avatar btw? how come its not showing up? help anyone?
frown.gif

All Jordans? Retro or ALL?

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

Are we able to use this on the Kobe V and lebron vii?
Kobe V's and Lebron VII's are good to go. Does anyone have the Footaction coupon?

Originally Posted by slim15

Sorry deionandmelo..honest mistake..thanx tho man..lighten up a bit

sorry bro, didnt mean to come off an *$% lol, just wasnt sure if u were asking for something else or i wasnt reading it right

Even if the exclude all the j's there are plenty of kicks I might grab. Man thank god my bday is coming up and gifts are almost here
pimp.gif

I would like to grab some 24/7s and some am2009's but I'm sure they will be excluded. Btw, did the Neon and Chili 24/7s drop at FTL yet?

does anyone have the footaction coupon or can we use the footlocker coupon?  i know that some footactions take the footlocker coupons no problem but there are some that are picky and don't wanna use it...
thanks

Jordan retro 2 5/22
Ajf8 5/22
Shape ups
Easy tone
Run tones

Everything else is good to go guys!

quick question...

can an employee use their 30% employee discount and then use the F%F 30% discount on top of it?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom