Friends of your Girlfriend going out of THEIR way to catch YOU slipping..unappreciation

laugh.gif

this thread just went 180 on op

at some of the comments
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Son, you got busted. You should be mad at yourself because you can't play the game correctly
This.
Originally Posted by anDown Goes Frasier

2nd. That 1st pic left hand side looks like some of the AYOist shhhhh I've seen lurking in da back round.
This.
3rd. Yall all must have not got invitied to the real party cuz thoseare some of the ugliest girls Ever! No wonder they giving u dubs, iteither you or them gay dudes lurking.
And this.

what confuses me is that you had 2 margaritas and you blacked out.

2 margaritas ain't enough to down a mammoth, maybe an elephant gun and a few horse tranquilizers

Originally Posted by kien

2 margaritas ain't enough to down a mammoth, maybe an elephant gun and a few horse tranquilizers

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Goodbye NT.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i had 3 half/half margaritas in a regular cup size, not those little cups.

if you can down a cup and a half of tequila and feel fine, you should probably seek help.

ahhh my brother, that's a damn shame
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i thought i remember seein a pic on ur profile of ur girl and she was better looking than those girls!

but damn man, blacked out make-outs
laugh.gif
roll.gif
i've been there too.

maybe if you're doin that stuff on the regular, it's time for a break from the gf...

yea it aint really them goin out of their way if you at the same party as them doin scandalous stuff. you should know all girls have cameras with them. you actin like they put alot of effort to take a camera out and snap some shots.

sorry sol, but i literally had to stop reading this thread just so i could rest my gut, it was hurting so bad from laughing so much

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Goodbye NT.
ohhhhh mannnnnn

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i had 3 half/half margaritas in a regular cup size, not those little cups.

if you can down a cup and a half of tequila and feel fine, you should probably seek help.

xepxti.png

Back
Top Bottom