From college dropout to a docta

Not tryin to hate on Yeezy.

Im cool with the honorary doctorate but dont call yourself Dr. ......

Hell i put in the work to get my doctorate and I still tell people to call me by my first name.

In regards to Kanye being an egomaniac. All you need to do is look up personality disorders and look under DSM V cluster B

I'm with UT on this one. Ye's doctorate is respectable and all, but let's be honest, there are people who have truly busted their ***** (this man for example) to become Doctors and still keep themselves humble.

-Drew

Dudes go a quarter mil into debt to be called Dr.  lol

One of my professors made sure we were very aware of that fact

Last edited:
Why doctors think they above everyone else

I can give a rats *** if u went to school man

Kanye contributed more to society than any "real doctor" ever did

And thats a FACT!!!!

When did anyone say anything about being above anyone else?

Yea saving lives is so overrated

Last edited:

And thats a FACT!!!!
what has kanye contributed? leather skirts, entitled attitudes and more kim k pics?

My bad fam not u but other doctors ino do this, they always wanna sit at the fromt of events and say its cuz they a doctor

And thats a FACT!!!!
what has kanye contributed? leather skirts, entitled attitudes and more kim k pics?

Just by asking this question i can tell you uninformed

Kanye has inspired millions of ppl to make the world a positive place and be themselves

And yes fashion is a means of influence if u cant accept that ur whole perspective is wack

My bad fam not u but other doctors ino do this, they always wanna sit at the fromt of events and say its cuz they a doctor

Those drs need a reality check being a dr doesnt put you above anyone else.

Sometimes you have to be demanding in the care of the patient but anything outside of work when people try to pump themselves up is all their insecurities.

Are we talking about medical doctors or people with doctorates in here right now?
roll.gif

Okay okay i agree with you.

Anyways i didnt make this thread to argue about why kanye is the greatest i made it to appreciate the greatness of this man

I wont argue anymore

Kanye has inspired millions of ppl to make the world a positive place and be themselves

And yes fashion is a means of influence if u cant accept that ur whole perspective is wack

were people playing this at the event ?

operation.jpg

And thats a FACT!!!!

You seem like the kind of cat that would see kanye west in da street and walk up to him and say hes your inspiration and kanye would brush you off then the camera would zoom in on your face gettin mad as hell and youd kidnap north

Last edited:

And thats a FACT!!!!

I feel like a better man when I listen to Kanye. I can't even have sex without Yeezy playing in the background.

Kanye West changed my life. I used to be diabetic and have a cocaine addiction. After listening to College Dropout just once I was cured of all my problems and my pet dog I had sold for an 8 ball was returned to me.

Don't mind the OP, he's just NT generals inhabiting troll for the time being, hopefully he will go away soon

U was serious about that doctor statement?

I hope he really was joking. No offense to OP but there's no way that one can believe Kanye is "better" for the world than individuals that give their lives to help the ill and hurt.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom