Originally Posted by guttaced

Originally Posted by dakid23

Jordan Shorts
smokin.gif
i 2nd that
i 3rd that

Originally Posted by DesertDunk 34

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

So this works for FTL/FA/Champs AND Eastbay? How about niketown or the Adidas store? (STUPID QUESTION, I KNOW)
then why ask? and no it does not.

because I did not know the answer..?

thinking about gettin the AM Skyline. are these going to included with the discount? stores in the bay still have this rite?

only thing i'll prob cop is that JB Crewneck that matches the max orange 1's and MAYBE the Griffeys.

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

If I can't get the Griffs, than I'm not getting anything
smh.gif

good luck tryin to find some Griff's. made some calls looking for my size...
frown.gif
biggest ANYONE had that i searched was a 10. If your bigger than that, it looks grim. I'm tryin to find a 12 for myself & so is 1 of my boys. We're striking out

It all depends upon where you're located. Some will find them without trouble while others may have trouble.

Originally Posted by richchri2

Okay, so I am looking on Eastbay at the Air Max Plus 2009 and there is nothing that says "Excluded from Discount" like it does on the Kobe or Air Force One. So maybe there is hope as I am trying to get the Volt/White Air Max Plus 2009. Here's the question. If I get denied at the store but I can prove that the coupon works on the shoes on Eastbay on my iPhone, will the store give me the discount?
Where are you seeing these? I'm only seeing the black/red colorway.

Not sure if it will work or not, but if you are buying online, make sure to go to Foot Locker through Live Search.

If it works, you'll be saving something like 44%.

Live.com cash back does NOT work with other coupon codes.

It will show up initially, but will be rejected within the 60 day waiting period.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I APOLOGIZE if its been posted, but will kobes be excluded?
Yeah, it's been said that the Kobe's are excluded.

But I guess it depends on the store right? Some managers might allow it.

The Griffey's are collecting dust here in Philly, just like the Penny 2's. I'm sure they will still be around for the next F&F when they willbe included, probably after already being put on sale.

Thanks for the printable coupon!!! Too bad it doesn't work at HOH...that's the closest footlocker to me.

Back
Top Bottom