FTL, FA, and Champs F&F 30% off April 30 - May 2

I was on slickdeals and someone said there's another F&F from the 30th to the 2nd. Is this true? They just had one not too long ago and also had theemployee appreciation recently. If this is true then I'm hoping for another pair of Griffey's
pimp.gif

EDIT: changed the title

EDIT: Coupons, courtesy of si3n4 and ii FLaSh ii
Foot Locker F&F Coupon
Champs F&F Coupon
Footaction F&F Coupon

FTL F&Fs ain't special anymore. It's like there's one every week. Only if Eastbay did one again. Sigh.

yes, theres a F&F sale at all FTL Inc stores this Thurs-Sat as some stores have already received the coupons

Originally Posted by gusyouout

I was on slickdeals and someone said there's another F&F from the 30th to the 2nd. Is this true? They just had one not too long ago and also had the employee appreciation recently. If this is true then I'm hoping for another pair of Griffey's
pimp.gif
arent they all gone?

af1
dunks
09's
whatever retro/fusion comes out this week
multiple offers
possibly kobes

those will most likely be the biggies.

Originally Posted by vcshoxj6

FTL F&Fs ain't special anymore. It's like there's one every week. Only if Eastbay did one again. Sigh.
be greatful my friend be greatful, better than none or once in a full moon type deal...im happy nevertheless

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by gusyouout

I was on slickdeals and someone said there's another F&F from the 30th to the 2nd. Is this true? They just had one not too long ago and also had the employee appreciation recently. If this is true then I'm hoping for another pair of Griffey's
pimp.gif
arent they all gone?
I don't know. Haven't been to any of them in awhile, which is why I said hoping. If they don't have them I won't be disappointed,but that would be my first choice if they have them. If not, then I might get some penny's.

They should just stop with the list of exclusions already because F&F seems to be popping up every month and no one is buying with the way the economy is.
happy.gif

Excellent. I plan to pick-up the POP & GR Soldier IIIs. Was waiting for this, suprised since the last one just happened not too long ago. Eastbay justhad one last weekend.

Back
Top Bottom