FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
no tax, no paypal fees, no shipping charges, etc ...
laugh.gif

Seriously. Dudes see $120 retail and approach with $60.
smh.gif
Make it $80 and we got a deal.
DF!!!
You know? Real talk, Ant! And that extra $20 covers what? Tax and shipping? DF!!!
laugh.gif

Don't forget that tip you gotta' give your Manager since he know's you're buying for other people ...

Oh, and God forbid you get compensated for gas and/or time! The nerve of you!!!
grin.gif

smh.gif

Can anyone hook me up with:

Nike Free Everyday +2
Black / White
Sz: 10

NFEVDB2-1.jpg

& some Footlocker brand name BBall shorts?

PM me pl$
smokin.gif

(im in L.A area)

Just got back from footlocker, copped barkleys, neon uptempos, mint 95s, black pennys 2s some Nike Tees, and a White Sox fitted..didnt have to give the myconnect a damn thing but a good friday night
pimp.gif
, she did make me take like4 accessory items
grin.gif
, luckily it was nubuck cleaner and socks so Im notthat salty.

Btw only thing that was excluded was Halfcents, AM2009s and Hyperdunks..People in footlocker were looking at me crazy when I asked for all those shoes, littledid they know I was budget ballin..
laugh.gif

Can anyone hook it up with the OG colorway of the structures around LA area?
Couldn't find em. Thanks.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

People in footlocker were looking at me crazy when I asked for all those shoes, little did they know I was budget ballin..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Any Nike Free 5.0s or Nike Everyday's
nerd.gif

Chicago heads: Im looking for that raging bull pack in a 10.5 or 11. And dont worry I will come correct on the payment. I understand the risks at otherexpenses that go into you all hooking it up. Please PM me asap so we can work something out.

What happened to the certain percentage of Release date shoes that cant get the discount
anyways so Far 12 DMP packs and 5 Freshwater 95's, not bad for first two days
9 more DMP tomorrow and 10 More Freshwaters plus Griffey Swingman, and Celtics/Bulls
I always take care of employees and I got a lot on the payroll
pimp.gif

That percentage thing goes up in flames if anything makes it to a 50% off. That rule is basically for jordans

Are black 1/2 cents available at any FL/FA/CS? I know they arent around me, any info is appreciated....

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Do you any of ya'll feel bad that some people could get fired over this?

Just don't spend close to the $3000 limit and don't buy more than 2 pairs of shoes with the same sku and be polite to the managers... NEVER let otherpeople use credit card to pay if your name is on the stub! Play by the rules and you won't get in any trouble.

370854849.jpg

Just got back my boxes got wet since its pouring here in NYC.
I'm going back tommorow to cop the Kobe gold medals, mint 95s and probably another 1 package...

I live in NYC and I met 2 ppl that can hook me up tommorow... for 15 bucks I can introduce you to them and theyll take care of you...

Homegirl that helped me out only wanted 30 bucks but I gave her 45

Went to HOH today, got 2 Flight club mayo's for $50 for fellow ISS'ers/NT'ers, Uptempo's for $80 and 2 Kobe t-shirts for $25 for both.

smh.gif
a few of the people i was supposed to help out flaked at the last minute

not planning on helping them anymore for the future EAs

if anyone needs last minute stuff get at me by tonight, im free after 2:30pm tomorrow. 714/626/909 area.

i also got word there's another 50 EA at the end of august lol.

Back
Top Bottom