FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

btw, anyone who attended my bday party 3 weeks ago can testify that the baddest top notch beezy's were in attendance there. 500 girls inside that werecrazy and another 1,000 outside trying to get in with dresses on to make men cry and standing out there for an hour in the cold. the place was only open for mybday and it was insane inside and out. the bar did $52,000 that night and the place is supposed to hold 600 people comfortably and it was like sardines inside.I didn't even get a chance to see everyone because A. I was soooo faded and B. because it was just too crazy and the security was grabbing me because Itook off my clothes and started throwing champagne everywhere, so I didn't really leave my table.

still messing w/these dang kids, huh? lol
happy belated, you old mofo.

btw, might still not be too late to put your $$$ where your LOUDA$# MOUTH is and start that rap career of yours.......Jin's US career is dunzo, but kidfled to HK and is getting bread off the yellow brothas+homegirls over there now. my boy's lil bro flew out there to direct his latest video and stayedw/the dude. too bad he couldn't get anywhere over here, but can't be mad at the dude for switching things up to get paid.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

is Hitman still alive please tell me he's on Detox atleast once.

yep, I talk to HITT once a week.... he's been in the studio with Dre for over a year. I heard 20 songs, I bet only 7 of those will make detox. Hitt willdefinitely make an appearance and is definitely writing for Dre again. In the 20 years I've been listening to Dre, nobody besides Ice Cube wrote betterrhymes to fit Dre's mold then Hittman did. Hitt also had more appearances on the 2001 record then dre did and was the only artist to have a solo song onthe 2001...... it's that real/true understanding of LA that HITT knows how to capture.

but last year, Drake was in the studio doin some writing for the good doctor as well. we'll see

2pac had an Asian (a) patna(s)!
pimp.gif

i seen this dude k town at a party at chris mills mansion. cool dude. but the amount of kicks he claimed to own was hard to believe for me
grin.gif
. those custom af1s you had on were crack tho
smokin.gif

Ben Perez Hilton is making that kind of guap on a gossip site 17million? so how much does the owners of worldstarhiphop and real talk and concrete loop youthink make?

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

btw, anyone who attended my bday party 3 weeks ago can testify that the baddest top notch beezy's were in attendance there. 500 girls inside that were crazy and another 1,000 outside trying to get in with dresses on to make men cry and standing out there for an hour in the cold. the place was only open for my bday and it was insane inside and out. the bar did $52,000 that night and the place is supposed to hold 600 people comfortably and it was like sardines inside. I didn't even get a chance to see everyone because A. I was soooo faded and B. because it was just too crazy and the security was grabbing me because I took off my clothes and started throwing champagne everywhere, so I didn't really leave my table.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Dre called me up early 1996 and said he was starting a new label called Blacc Market Records which later turned into Aftermath Ent. I had signed a produced named Mel Man and had King Tee as my first act and about 18 artists were signed to the label who were all VERY TALENTED. but none of them ever came out..... Game almost got shelved and dude sold 7 million records to date in the US.
Pardon my ignorance, how come they opted out of the Blacc Market Records label? I know there was one out of Sacramento featuring Brotha LynchHung, Mr. Doctor, X-Raided, and such, but don't recall the time line....Obviously that Sacramento label wasn't/isn't as well known, I'm justcurious if Dre stepped away from it because the label's name was out there?

yep, I talk to HITT once a week.... he's been in the studio with Dre for over a year. I heard 20 songs, I bet only 7 of those will make detox. Hitt will definitely make an appearance and is definitely writing for Dre again. In the 20 years I've been listening to Dre, nobody besides Ice Cube wrote better rhymes to fit Dre's mold then Hittman did. Hitt also had more appearances on the 2001 record then dre did and was the only artist to have a solo song on the 2001...... it's that real/true understanding of LA that HITT knows how to capture.

but last year, Drake was in the studio doin some writing for the good doctor as well. we'll see

Thats crazy...I remember people saying that Hittman passed away in like 03. Good to hear he still doing his thing, because he was all over 2001

Ben u were a Kappa...news to me...i'm not Greek..just commenting on a lil tidbit for the day

whenever Ben drops those paragraphs it feels like story telling time
2549892527_13cb0db555.jpg

please Papa Ben, another one........

yep, I talk to HITT once a week.... he's been in the studio with Dre for over a year. I heard 20 songs, I bet only 7 of those will make detox. Hitt will definitely make an appearance and is definitely writing for Dre again. In the 20 years I've been listening to Dre, nobody besides Ice Cube wrote better rhymes to fit Dre's mold then Hittman did. Hitt also had more appearances on the 2001 record then dre did and was the only artist to have a solo song on the 2001...... it's that real/true understanding of LA that HITT knows how to capture.

I dont care what label it gets put on i just want ONE new full Hittman album before I die no guest appearances, nothin just about 15 tracks allHITT
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
@ the thread ...

side note i just read that the DOC might be back with voice intact?!
nerd.gif

yeaaaaaaaaaa hahaha

Back
Top Bottom