FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

Benny B , when you coming to Chicago to %+*# with us warm blooded $#$##+@#$%%@# ?
laugh.gif

Ben, what's that Tupac story where he lit up on a plane? I was trying to tell it to a friend when we were getting lifted before a flight but I forgot thedetails.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by nicefro

Ben Baller, any stories in D.C. during the Clinton years?
lol... what you think? of course homey... HAHAHHAHA
monica lewinsky is still a close friend of mine since we were 15 years old... we had free period together in high school and I poured spaghetti on her head one day cuz we had also had an english class together and I was cheating off her and she got a D+... %%#+ got me heated. I don't even know if y'all still have scantrons these days, but man. I wanted to punch her mouth loose!

and enphan, correction, I had that chain for damn near a year. me and Dame would do nothing but argue

I've had over 100 people ask me for autographs and I tell them all the same thing.... it will actually make the paper I'm signing less valuable. I'm nice to every single person I meet though whether you look like warren or tyson
Yo, I was gonna mention her name when I wrote "Clinton years," but wanted to keep it serious. Where did you go to HS man, DF do you knowmy parents
laugh.gif

yeh man, I ain't joking.
Monica Lewinsky, myself and my friend Johanna had free period together @ Beverly Hills High.
Johanna's little brother chazz started a clothing line called beverly hills pimps and ho's and it's actually been doin well for a while now.

anways, I got expelled from BH high and continued @ Fairfax, but I was thrown out of 8 schools from 6th grade onto graduation. only reason why I got intocollege was because of ball and barely got a 2.6 gpa but scored a decent sat.

as for akon's manager, I've met dude many times and it wasn't that big dude thats for sure. I've seen that guy before but not often andI've been on a plane with Akon at least 3x last year and got ties to his camp heavy. I heard he did drop suge real REAL fast though. I'm just readingthe tabloids at this point though and they say dude was not his business manager or his manager but part of the konvict camp. who knows.

2pac story on the plane... too long to type right now.
I flaked on my trip to vegas and peeps are mad. I just spent my entire night in the chair @ mister cartoons gettin tatted and can't figure out what to do.I need to get to my factory and peep out some pieces that are being made, but I feel like playing hookey and calling every girl I know who isn't related tome to give them the worst 4 minutes of their life. I definitely gotta get up and hit the gym and hit some corners.

any updates on suge though?

the HITMAN who died was from a group in the bay area called RBL posse

and dre never did the deal because they wanted $1,000,000 for the name when they found out it was Dr. Dre who wanted to use it... funny thing is I tried to negotiate the deal a little bit because brother lynch hung and others well BMR were distributed through Priority Records
How many members of RBL are still alive? Mr C died...Hitman died....Black C left?

Ah I see, that sounds about right with Cedric Singleton of BMR. Surprised dre didnt have a 3rd party agent representing him for the deal so he could keep it onthe low. Then again, it obviously wasnt a huge deal.

Originally Posted by illphillip

I don't know what this thread turned into. But that ain't Akon's homeboy. That's his manager Jah.

Jah is MASSIVE. Suge or not, he don't play that +@+*. I heard Suge got to jawing and Jah put him down with the quickness.
TO ANYONE WHO WAS UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE IN 1995.
I don't care if you were Kimbo or Mike Tyson, understand this, YOU WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO SUGE THEN. JAH OR NOT. you were getting killed that day orimmediately if you even gritted your teeth at the death row camp. dig that. IT DON'T MATTER HOW BIG YOU ARE OR HOW DEEP YOU ROLLED. you were gettinggaffled like you was a at a raffle. period point blank.

now.
TODAY'S A DIFFERENT ERA and it's crazy for us veterans to see this happen. I just can't believe it. I used to see Suge pummel cats and noretaliation ever was even thought..... the few cats who did. like I said, accidently ended up dead all of a sudden, ties with the police, etc..... he wasuntouchable. I usually route for the underdog and the villain but Suge was not either, he was a crook, but smart enough to get outta that bs. he couldachilled, but had to be in the spotlight.

we're in a different time these days.... think of where some of these rappers and such will be in 10 years or so?
I look at cats like Sean Kingston and I know dude and be like? shut your fat ******ed confused #+% up. Shows, album sales and points and apperances andendorsements and all the cuts and I'll give him THEEEEE most benefit of the doubt and NO WAY POSSIBLE is he even close to caking to what he portrays. he's fronting harder than any other person I can point to in the industry right now. Remember, I know cats who sold 5 separate platinum albums. andthey're living good, they was getting it when money was waaaay better than it is now. they still tour and theyre tour money isn't what it is for somenewer hotter cats. but that fat kid needs to sit down. he had 1 album that did well and there were so many hands in the pie it's sad. I just seen thatvideo of him in the 04 gallardo he's in. cmon man. and he's got an entourage of cats who are starving skinny. it's so weird. seen all his newjewels and it got more cubicles than the movie office space. get him outta here. get colloginoh aka JR Rotem outta here too.
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
@ Sean on WSHH

I just wanna know if Ben got info on NT's top tier of chicks - Jessica Alba, Halle Berry, Milian, etc etc
grin.gif

I don't know what this thread turned into. But that ain't Akon's homeboy. That's his manager Jah.

Jah is MASSIVE. Suge or not, he don't play that +@+*. I heard Suge got to jawing and Jah put him down with the quickness.
I don't care if you were Kimbo or Mike Tyson, understand this, YOU WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO SUGE THEN. JAH OR NOT. you were getting killed that day or immediately if you even gritted your teeth at the death row camp. dig that. IT DON'T MATTER HOW BIG YOU ARE OR HOW DEEP YOU ROLLED. you were getting gaffled like you was a at a raffle. period point blank.

now.
TODAY'S A DIFFERENT ERA and it's crazy for us veterans to see this happen. I just can't believe it. I used to see Suge pummel cats and no retaliation ever was even thought..... the few cats who did. like I said, accidently ended up dead all of a sudden, ties with the police, etc..... he was untouchable. I usually route for the underdog and the villain but Suge was not either, he was a crook, but smart enough to get outta that bs. he coulda chilled, but had to be in the spotlight.

we're in a different time these days.... think of where some of these rappers and such will be in 10 years or so?
I look at cats like Sean Kingston and I know dude and be like? shut your fat ******ed confused #+% up. Shows, album sales and points and apperances and endorsements and all the cuts and I'll give him THEEEEE most benefit of the doubt and NO WAY POSSIBLE is he even close to caking to what he portrays. he's fronting harder than any other person I can point to in the industry right now. Remember, I know cats who sold 5 separate platinum albums. and they're living good, they was getting it when money was waaaay better than it is now. they still tour and theyre tour money isn't what it is for some newer hotter cats. but that fat kid needs to sit down. he had 1 album that did well and there were so many hands in the pie it's sad. I just seen that video of him in the 04 gallardo he's in. cmon man. and he's got an entourage of cats who are starving skinny. it's so weird. seen all his new jewels and it got more cubicles than the movie office space. get him outta here. get colloginoh aka JR Rotem outta here too.
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

First of all Doggie, I don't know if this is supposed to be a spar or what. I'm not one of these little dudes in awe of you and I was over the age of21 in 1995 for whatever that's supposed to mean.

You can say all you want about Kimbo and Tyson. Maybe in LA Suge was untouchable in your eyes. You say you'd get deaded if you stepped to Suge. OK. Butsome dudes don't fear and don't care. So again, maybe he had LA in line. But if you think OFFICIAL dudes coast to coast were cowering, you'recrazy.

Remember, he didn't get snuffed in LA. He got it in Scottsdale. Dude was playing an away game. He should have known better. Even in '95, you had toplay your position to a certain extent when you were OT.

Jah is no joke. Period. You can take that for what it is or not.

dedass son...if ben hostin a NYC summit...ya need to get at me..just to be around duke cuz some crazy +#%% could pop off

this N_ ben makin me wanna cry over here..talking about chillen wit pac in tokyo and +#%%...SMH lol
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Threads on NT have more story twists than some movies that weren't straight to DVD releases. Yall murdered the whole month of february, and we're noteven 3 weeks deep, I just may take march off.

I don't care if you were Kimbo or Mike Tyson, understand this, YOU WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO SUGE THEN. JAH OR NOT. you were getting killed that day or immediately if you even gritted your teeth at the death row camp. dig that. IT DON'T MATTER HOW BIG YOU ARE OR HOW DEEP YOU ROLLED. you were getting gaffled like you was a at a raffle. period point blank.

now.
TODAY'S A DIFFERENT ERA and it's crazy for us veterans to see this happen. I just can't believe it. I used to see Suge pummel cats and no retaliation ever was even thought..... the few cats who did. like I said, accidently ended up dead all of a sudden, ties with the police, etc..... he was untouchable. I usually route for the underdog and the villain but Suge was not either, he was a crook, but smart enough to get outta that bs. he coulda chilled, but had to be in the spotlight.

I look at cats like Sean Kingston and I know dude and be like? shut your fat ******ed confused #+% up. Shows, album sales and points and apperances and endorsements and all the cuts and I'll give him THEEEEE most benefit of the doubt and NO WAY POSSIBLE is he even close to caking to what he portrays. he's fronting harder than any other person I can point to in the industry right now. Remember, I know cats who sold 5 separate platinum albums. and they're living good, they was getting it when money was waaaay better than it is now. they still tour and theyre tour money isn't what it is for some newer hotter cats. but that fat kid needs to sit down. he had 1 album that did well and there were so many hands in the pie it's sad. I just seen that video of him in the 04 gallardo he's in. cmon man. and he's got an entourage of cats who are starving skinny. it's so weird. seen all his new jewels and it got more cubicles than the movie office space. get him outta here. get colloginoh aka JR Rotem outta here too.
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

First of all Doggie, I don't know if this is supposed to be a spar or what. I'm not one of these little dudes in awe of you and I was over the age of 21 in 1995 for whatever that's supposed to mean.
yo, you stay bitter
ohwell.gif

seen all his new jewels and it got more cubicles than the movie office space. get him outta here. get colloginoh aka JR Rotem outta here too.
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Tee-hee
laugh.gif

yeh man, I ain't joking.
Monica Lewinsky, myself and my friend Johanna had free period together @ Beverly Hills High.
Johanna's little brother chazz started a clothing line called beverly hills pimps and ho's and it's actually been doin well for a while now.

anways, I got expelled from BH high and continued @ Fairfax, but I was thrown out of 8 schools from 6th grade onto graduation. only reason why I got into college was because of ball and barely got a 2.6 gpa but scored a decent sat.

laugh.gif

son cool as hell. dudes life is just too interesting.

aw man, good laugh before i hit the gym.

now.

sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

First of all Doggie, I don't know if this is supposed to be a spar or what. I'm not one of these little dudes in awe of you and I was over the age of 21 in 1995 for whatever that's supposed to mean.

You can say all you want about Kimbo and Tyson. Maybe in LA Suge was untouchable in your eyes. You say you'd get deaded if you stepped to Suge. OK. But some dudes don't fear and don't care. So again, maybe he had LA in line. But if you think OFFICIAL dudes coast to coast were cowering, you're crazy.

Remember, he didn't get snuffed in LA. He got it in Scottsdale. Dude was playing an away game. He should have known better. Even in '95, you had to play your position to a certain extent when you were OT.

naw, not a spar bro, you took it THE COMPLETE WRONG WAY.
LA was waaaay too obivious, it's easy to be the man at home.
I'm saying in NYC, MIA, ATL, Bangkok, you was getting beat down regardless during that era. circa 1993 to 1997
man, I don't even wanna get into stories about some of these most feared dudes were shook ones part 17.... but
he would act wild in chicago and all over homey, away game or not, he had the COUNTRY shook
homey, I hate suge. you think I'mma post something about him if I liked him?
I'm talking made men was on his team cuz he was earning, etc. I remember him making a police officer jump and act as if he had cerebal palsy.

now a days, there are 13 years olds I know in SC or watts that would set it on him for $500
there are 1,000,000 Jah's out there. anybody can get beat down. my homey was 5 feet from the fight and said he got pics, I'm dying to see them.

I'm not doubting dudes skills. I'm just saying the mighty do fall.... hard
*%+*, I'm glad Jah or is his name Robert beat him down.

in short, had this been like 1995? and in scotsdale and this exact situation happened. RIP to everyone against him including 4 UFC champions in their prime. it was that real when we walked into a room. I don't even understand it. there are guys now that were co-workers of death row to this day who seekcounseling cuz they got anxiety disorders etc. dude was not a good person. I remember the night pac died, Suge was walking with Tyson out of the ring intothe dressing room areas and one of the dudes, it seriously mighta been pacquiao was watchin to give Tyson a high five and Suge straight armed him like he wasfranco harris. lol. man. did you guys ever read the entire story of what actually went down with Greg and Suge? cuz he finally sold the story.... haha

now.

sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You can say all you want about Kimbo and Tyson. Maybe in LA Suge was untouchable in your eyes. You say you'd get deaded if you stepped to Suge. OK. But some dudes don't fear and don't care. So again, maybe he had LA in line. But if you think OFFICIAL dudes coast to coast were cowering, you're crazy.

Remember, he didn't get snuffed in LA. He got it in Scottsdale. Dude was playing an away game. He should have known better. Even in '95, you had to play your position to a certain extent when you were OT.

-
laugh.gif
smh.gif

stromer_2.jpg

But let me get something straight. Shakir committed suicide because of death threats towards him about signing Jeezy and all the pressure of being President ofarguably the biggest label int he game right now, Def Jam? Wow...
eek.gif
smh.gif

and BEN, let me be your assistant/intern/slave. Fly me outta Toronto please. i'll drop out of College.

Back
Top Bottom