FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

Shakir committed suicide because of death threats towards him about signing Jeezy and all the pressure of being President of arguably the biggest label int he game right now, Def Jam? Wow...
eek.gif
smh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Shakir committed suicide because of death threats towards him about signing Jeezy and all the pressure of being President of arguably the biggest label int he game right now, Def Jam? Wow...
eek.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I thought he owed the BMF money and they was about to off him sooner later.

Ayo Ben...ill let you beat both my sisters if you can host a summit for us Dallas NTers...

All Star Weekend 2010....

nerd.gif

First of all Doggie, I don't know if this is supposed to be a spar or what. I'm not one of these little dudes in awe of you and I was over the age of 21 in 1995 for whatever that's supposed to mean.

So you're over 35 years old?

Originally Posted by Agthekid

eek.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

which all makes sense now.

wasn't BMF beefin' with Jeezy or Bleu Davinci beefin' with Jeezy or something like that? not gonna be suprised if this makes it onto all hip-hop,hiphopgame, nahright, hip-hop/gossip websites right now...

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Ayo Ben...ill let you beat both my sisters if you can host a summit for us Dallas NTers...

All Star Weekend 2010....

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
This dude Geronimo.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by illphillip

I don't know what this thread turned into. But that ain't Akon's homeboy. That's his manager Jah.

Jah is MASSIVE. Suge or not, he don't play that +@+*. I heard Suge got to jawing and Jah put him down with the quickness.
TO ANYONE WHO WAS UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE IN 1995.
I don't care if you were Kimbo or Mike Tyson, understand this, YOU WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO SUGE THEN. JAH OR NOT. you were getting killed that day or immediately if you even gritted your teeth at the death row camp. dig that. IT DON'T MATTER HOW BIG YOU ARE OR HOW DEEP YOU ROLLED. you were getting gaffled like you was a at a raffle. period point blank.

now.
TODAY'S A DIFFERENT ERA and it's crazy for us veterans to see this happen. I just can't believe it. I used to see Suge pummel cats and no retaliation ever was even thought..... the few cats who did. like I said, accidently ended up dead all of a sudden, ties with the police, etc..... he was untouchable. I usually route for the underdog and the villain but Suge was not either, he was a crook, but smart enough to get outta that bs. he coulda chilled, but had to be in the spotlight.

we're in a different time these days.... think of where some of these rappers and such will be in 10 years or so?
I look at cats like Sean Kingston and I know dude and be like? shut your fat ******ed confused #+% up. Shows, album sales and points and apperances and endorsements and all the cuts and I'll give him THEEEEE most benefit of the doubt and NO WAY POSSIBLE is he even close to caking to what he portrays. he's fronting harder than any other person I can point to in the industry right now. Remember, I know cats who sold 5 separate platinum albums. and they're living good, they was getting it when money was waaaay better than it is now. they still tour and theyre tour money isn't what it is for some newer hotter cats. but that fat kid needs to sit down. he had 1 album that did well and there were so many hands in the pie it's sad. I just seen that video of him in the 04 gallardo he's in. cmon man. and he's got an entourage of cats who are starving skinny. it's so weird. seen all his new jewels and it got more cubicles than the movie office space. get him outta here. get colloginoh aka JR Rotem outta here too.
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

First of all Doggie, I don't know if this is supposed to be a spar or what. I'm not one of these little dudes in awe of you and I was over the age of 21 in 1995 for whatever that's supposed to mean.

You can say all you want about Kimbo and Tyson. Maybe in LA Suge was untouchable in your eyes. You say you'd get deaded if you stepped to Suge. OK. But some dudes don't fear and don't care. So again, maybe he had LA in line. But if you think OFFICIAL dudes coast to coast were cowering, you're crazy.

Remember, he didn't get snuffed in LA. He got it in Scottsdale. Dude was playing an away game. He should have known better. Even in '95, you had to play your position to a certain extent when you were OT.

Jah is no joke. Period. You can take that for what it is or not.
naw, not a spar bro, you took it THE COMPLETE WRONG WAY.
LA was waaaay too obivious, it's easy to be the man at home.
I'm saying in NYC, MIA, ATL, Bangkok, you was getting beat down regardless during that era. circa 1993 to 1997
man, I don't even wanna get into stories about some of these most feared dudes were shook ones part 17.... but
he would act wild in chicago and all over homey, away game or not, he had the COUNTRY shook
homey, I hate suge. you think I'mma post something about him if I liked him?
I'm talking made men was on his team cuz he was earning, etc. I remember him making a police officer jump and act as if he had cerebal palsy.

now a days, there are 13 years olds I know in SC or watts that would set it on him for $500
there are 1,000,000 Jah's out there. anybody can get beat down. my homey was 5 feet from the fight and said he got pics, I'm dying to see them.

I'm not doubting dudes skills. I'm just saying the mighty do fall.... hard
*%+*, I'm glad Jah or is his name Robert beat him down.

in short, had this been like 1995? and in scotsdale and this exact situation happened. RIP to everyone against him including 4 UFC champions in their prime. it was that real when we walked into a room. I don't even understand it. there are guys now that were co-workers of death row to this day who seek counseling cuz they got anxiety disorders etc. dude was not a good person. I remember the night pac died, Suge was walking with Tyson out of the ring into the dressing room areas and one of the dudes, it seriously mighta been pacquiao was watchin to give Tyson a high five and Suge straight armed him like he was franco harris. lol. man. did you guys ever read the entire story of what actually went down with Greg and Suge? cuz he finally sold the story.... haha

All good then. Wasn't sure what to make of that. BUT....

I think you're pushing it with Suge's status. Didn't Suge and Death Row catch a bad one in Miami courtesy of Uncle Luke? At their height? (Found aclip http://nahright.com/news/.../05/29/luke-vs-death-row/ ). So how exactly is he asuntouchable as you make him out to be? Luke still alive. There's goons in every city built as hard, if not harder than Suge. He ain't that special. Hejust happens to be in entertainment, so y'all heard of him. That's about it though.

You're from LA. I can understand how Suge loomed large in LA. But to act like he was rolling into cities running $%@+, catching bodies, is just ridiculous.

Suge went to college. Dude played football. He worked in ENTERTAINMENT. Yes, he was a REAL dude who did REAL things. Yes, there are mad OFFICIAL dudes in themusic biz. But I'm not buying this madness about him being THAT dude no matter what city he was in. The worst of the worst don't go to college. Theystay in the projects until they die or go on "vacation".

seasonedvet, ease up with that lame $%@+. If you have something to say, say it. Otherwise keep your corny pics. Real dudes are talking about real $%@+ here.This don't concern you and I'm sure this talk is way out of your league. Square.

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

No. Try again. You'll get it eventually.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Agthekid

eek.gif
smh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

which all makes sense now.

wasn't BMF beefin' with Jeezy or Bleu Davinci beefin' with Jeezy or something like that? not gonna be suprised if this makes it onto all hip-hop, hiphopgame, nahright, hip-hop/gossip websites right now...

Might be true, might be worthless, but I heard the dude Bone's cousin/nephew/lil man was internin/workin with Def Jam and got his chain snatched at a Jeezyvideo shoot.

Bone was puttin the press on Shakir to get it back/book a show for Jeezy in LA so they could get him...he kept sayin no 'till Bone threatened hisfamily...Shakir finally caved in and was tryin' to get Jeezy to come west.

Word got back to Jeezy...needless to say his was pissed, and all the sudden Shakir is in some deep @%$@ on all angles.

Then he offed himself.

Mostly hood tales, so take it at face value I guess...

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

No. Try again. You'll get it eventually.

I was over the age of 21 in 1995 for whatever that's supposed to mean.
*scratches head.

seasonedvet, ease up with that lame $%@+. If you have something to say, say it. Otherwise keep your corny pics. Real dudes are talking about real $%@+ here. This don't concern you and I'm sure this talk is way out of your league. Square.

lulz, gossiping on an online forum about other males having more/less power than eachother.. very Real.

you're so !@#!+## cool.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

But let me get something straight. Shakir committed suicide because of death threats towards him about signing Jeezy and all the pressure of being President of arguably the biggest label int he game right now, Def Jam? Wow...
eek.gif
smh.gif

and BEN, let me be your assistant/intern/slave. Fly me outta Toronto please. i'll drop out of College.

who said it was about that? I said his death was a sad thing and he had so many threats goin on in his life.... mad gang threats related to haters of Jeezy,etc...

and Luke did not run miami brodie.... I've seen Luke run from cats in his own town... he ran the breezy's for a long time there. Luke had a good runthere too...
circa 1994 to 1996 there was a music conference called "HOW CAN I BE DOWN?" and it was theee $#@*
NYC ran Miami more than they did. real talk. I don't wanna touch some ugly feelings on here because there are famous NTERs WHO READ MY POSTS. I meanmulti platinum artists etc who got they +%# cards pulled there in miami.... anyways....
lots of craziness went on there.
F.Y.I. when Suge rolled to NYC or other cities or anywhere in LA even, he had like 2 guys with him, yeh he or we was deep at time, but with artists and cmon,nate dogg and kurupt ain't exactly big brawlers, trouble makers maybe. Suge was bigger than the bodyguards.... he usually had police around him andstuff.... when the pac and biggie died, so many reporters hit me up to give them info off the record I said NADA.

Fam, I'm not gonna argue, I'm telling you what I know and what I seen first hand. LA is a given, I didn't even see crazy $#@* go down in LA, mostof the nutso stuff suge pulled was in other cities including toronto, chicago, miami, nyc, philly, texas. at that time. I won't even go deeper into why LAset trends when it came to gang $#@*, this ain't banging in little rocc homes.

illionaire, you're from tdot? LOL.

I don't know what this thread turned into. But that ain't Akon's homeboy. That's his manager Jah.

Jah is MASSIVE. Suge or not, he don't play that +@+*. I heard Suge got to jawing and Jah put him down with the quickness.
TO ANYONE WHO WAS UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE IN 1995.
I don't care if you were Kimbo or Mike Tyson, understand this, YOU WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO SUGE THEN. JAH OR NOT. you were getting killed that day or immediately if you even gritted your teeth at the death row camp. dig that. IT DON'T MATTER HOW BIG YOU ARE OR HOW DEEP YOU ROLLED. you were getting gaffled like you was a at a raffle. period point blank.

now.
TODAY'S A DIFFERENT ERA and it's crazy for us veterans to see this happen. I just can't believe it. I used to see Suge pummel cats and no retaliation ever was even thought..... the few cats who did. like I said, accidently ended up dead all of a sudden, ties with the police, etc..... he was untouchable. I usually route for the underdog and the villain but Suge was not either, he was a crook, but smart enough to get outta that bs. he coulda chilled, but had to be in the spotlight.

we're in a different time these days.... think of where some of these rappers and such will be in 10 years or so?
I look at cats like Sean Kingston and I know dude and be like? shut your fat ******ed confused #+% up. Shows, album sales and points and apperances and endorsements and all the cuts and I'll give him THEEEEE most benefit of the doubt and NO WAY POSSIBLE is he even close to caking to what he portrays. he's fronting harder than any other person I can point to in the industry right now. Remember, I know cats who sold 5 separate platinum albums. and they're living good, they was getting it when money was waaaay better than it is now. they still tour and theyre tour money isn't what it is for some newer hotter cats. but that fat kid needs to sit down. he had 1 album that did well and there were so many hands in the pie it's sad. I just seen that video of him in the 04 gallardo he's in. cmon man. and he's got an entourage of cats who are starving skinny. it's so weird. seen all his new jewels and it got more cubicles than the movie office space. get him outta here. get colloginoh aka JR Rotem outta here too.
sick.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

You can say all you want about Kimbo and Tyson. Maybe in LA Suge was untouchable in your eyes. You say you'd get deaded if you stepped to Suge. OK. But some dudes don't fear and don't care. So again, maybe he had LA in line. But if you think OFFICIAL dudes coast to coast were cowering, you're crazy.

Remember, he didn't get snuffed in LA. He got it in Scottsdale. Dude was playing an away game. He should have known better. Even in '95, you had to play your position to a certain extent when you were OT.

Jah is no joke. Period. You can take that for what it is or not.
naw, not a spar bro, you took it THE COMPLETE WRONG WAY.
LA was waaaay too obivious, it's easy to be the man at home.
I'm saying in NYC, MIA, ATL, Bangkok, you was getting beat down regardless during that era. circa 1993 to 1997
man, I don't even wanna get into stories about some of these most feared dudes were shook ones part 17.... but
he would act wild in chicago and all over homey, away game or not, he had the COUNTRY shook
homey, I hate suge. you think I'mma post something about him if I liked him?
I'm talking made men was on his team cuz he was earning, etc. I remember him making a police officer jump and act as if he had cerebal palsy.

now a days, there are 13 years olds I know in SC or watts that would set it on him for $500
there are 1,000,000 Jah's out there. anybody can get beat down. my homey was 5 feet from the fight and said he got pics, I'm dying to see them.

I'm not doubting dudes skills. I'm just saying the mighty do fall.... hard
*%+*, I'm glad Jah or is his name Robert beat him down.

in short, had this been like 1995? and in scotsdale and this exact situation happened. RIP to everyone against him including 4 UFC champions in their prime. it was that real when we walked into a room. I don't even understand it. there are guys now that were co-workers of death row to this day who seek counseling cuz they got anxiety disorders etc. dude was not a good person. I remember the night pac died, Suge was walking with Tyson out of the ring into the dressing room areas and one of the dudes, it seriously mighta been pacquiao was watchin to give Tyson a high five and Suge straight armed him like he was franco harris. lol. man. did you guys ever read the entire story of what actually went down with Greg and Suge? cuz he finally sold the story.... haha

All good then. Wasn't sure what to make of that. BUT....

I think you're pushing it with Suge's status. Didn't Suge and Death Row catch a bad one in Miami courtesy of Uncle Luke? At their height? (Found a clip http://nahright.com/news/2006/05/29/luke-vs-death-row/http://nahright.com/news/.../05/29/luke-vs-death-row/ ). So how exactly is he as untouchable as you make him out to be? Luke still alive. There's goons in every city built as hard, if not harder than Suge. He ain't that special. He just happens to be in entertainment, so y'all heard of him. That's about it though.

You're from LA. I can understand how Suge loomed large in LA. But to act like he was rolling into cities running $%@+, catching bodies, is just ridiculous.

Suge went to college. Dude played football. He worked in ENTERTAINMENT. Yes, he was a REAL dude who did REAL things. Yes, there are mad OFFICIAL dudes in the music biz. But I'm not buying this madness about him being THAT dude no matter what city he was in. The worst of the worst don't go to college. They stay in the projects until they die or go on "vacation".

seasonedvet, ease up with that lame $%@+. If you have something to say, say it. Otherwise keep your corny pics. Real dudes are talking about real $%@+ here. This don't concern you and I'm sure this talk is way out of your league. Square.
i listened to it fam...nothing happened. they rolled to the party, didn't check no one. just started actin a fool, sayin miami in the house,and throwin tvs off the balconies. neither Suge nor Snoop got checked. lukes crew just came in acted a fool, and snoop and suge rolled out. no one got touched

There was a special/documentary on 2pac/death row/dr dre (don't remember) and they pretty co signed the stuff about shug being a bad mofo. Warren g saidsomebody got their @$^ beat in the studio 1 day for rewinding the tape too much

Back
Top Bottom